Yeah I'm fine

UNEDITED

Jackson POV: 

It was after school and I was on my way to basketball practice until I heard screaming coming from one of the hallways. I ran over there and it was Zoe sitting on top of Everly and slapping her. "Please someone help!!" Everly yelled. I ran over there and I got Zoe off of her. "Come on Zoe it's a waste of time on her." I said taking her away. I looked back and Everly slowly got up and walked weakly away. I took Zoe to her car an then slowly went to see where Everly was, I don't know why but I was worried about her. I looked everywhere except the stadium. I went over there and she was sitting on the bleaches crying. Seeing her cry just made me want to go and ask her if she's okay. I was about to walk away but I made my way up to her on the bleachers. "Are you okay??" I said quietly. She looked up and was about to get up but I said, "Wait." And she stood there but didn't turn back to look at me. "I asked if you were okay." I said sternly. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said quickly and ran down the bleachers. Whatever, I thought and made my way to basketball practice I was already 15 minutes late. 

When I was on my way home I got a text message from Zoe saying that she missed me and wished to see me at that moment, so I did a u-turn and went to her house for the night. The next morning I woke up with Zoe in my arms sleeping peacefully, but I had to get out of here before her mom walks in to wake her up in the morning. I climbed out her window and then made my way home to get changed. When I got there Jasmine was eating breakfast with Everly, "Jacks breakfast is on the stove." Jasmine said smiling widely. "Okay." I said smiling back. I went upstairs and quickly got ready, when I came down the both of them were already gone. I went into the kitchen and there my breakfast of french toast and breakfast sausages on a plate. I quickly ate and then made my way to school. 

The day went by quick, I told Zoe that I was gonna take Jasmine out today so I couldn't hang out with her today after school. I had a surprise for her. 

Everly POV:

I came home and Jasmine and Jackson were in the kitchen coloring, "Hi Everlyyyy!!! Jacks has a surprise for us!!!" Jasmine screamed when she saw me. "Oh really." I said smiling at her. "Yeah, we were only waiting for you." She said putting her coloring book away and  running out the door. Jackson went after her and I also ran after them. We got into Jackson's jeep and made our way to his surprise, I'm not sure what it is but Jasmine was so excited. Today's incident was so bad hopefully this will brighten up my day a little. 

We were at this hilltop and it was beautiful because the sun was setting, as soon as the car stopped Jasmine ran out of the car to go see the sunset. "Jasmine be careful I said running after her. "Isn't it beautiful??" Jasmine said staring off. "It really is." I replied. "What do you think Jacks?" Jasmine asked Jackson as he made his way to us. "It's beautiful like you." He said making Jasmine smile with so much joy, like there was mo worries in the world.  I smile seeing her so happy. "There is one more surprise. Come on." He said and we went back to car. He was driving and soon the beach came into our view. "We're gonna fly kites." Jackson said with a smile. I liked his smile and the way he acted around his sister. He brought a blanket and a basket filled with snacks. Jasmine ran out of the car and waited for Jackson to follow her he handed to the basket and blanket to me and then they both ran off. I laid the blanket down but it was kind of hard because of the wind but I managed to get it in place. I was sitting there enjoying the view of the waves going back and fourth when Jasmine called my name, "Everlyyy you have to try this, it's so cool!!!!" "I'm good." I replied. "Pleaseeeee!!!!" She said running towards me and pulling my hand to go to the kite. 'I don't know how to do it." I said. "Jacks will help you. Right Jacks??" She asked looking up at her big brother. "Yeah, I will help her." He replied looking at me with his charming eyes. "Okay." I said quietly. "Here." Jackson said handing me the handle to the kite. I slowly grabbed it and held onto it tight because the wind was so strong I was scared I was gonna let it go. "Okay, and then you just hold onto it tight and if you feel like it's going to fall then you need to start running that way." Jackson said with a soft and gentle tone. "Okay," I said smiling to myself. I always wanted to fly a kite but my dad was always so busy. I was still holding onto the kite and a gust of wind was so strong that something got in my eye. "What's wrong??" Jasmine said looking at me. "Something just got in my eye." I said as I covered my eye with my hand. "Jacks help Everly." Jasmine said with concern. "Here." Jackson said handing the kite to Jasmine for a second. "Let me see." He said looking at my eye, he lightly blew in my eye and said, " How about that??" He asked. "Better." I said blinking. "Okay, let head back to have some of the snacks I packed for us." He said taking the kite down. 

When we came back home it was about 9:30pm and Jasmine was so exhausted she fell asleep right away. She wanted both me and Jackson to put her to bed, so I sat on one side of her bed and Jackson was on the other side. She fell asleep and Jackson got up first I followed behind him and was gonna go downstairs to my room when he said, "Just because I was nice to you today doesn't mean that everyday will be like this." He said not even looking at me. "I know." I replied. I wish he was always nice like this all the time, I guess it was just in the moment. 

New Chapter, thanks for reading. don't forget to vote and follow me.