Panda Bear

UNEDITED 

Jackson POV: 

I got ready for the day and then went downstairs to see Everly and Jasmine eating breakfast. "I'm gonna head out." I said kissing Jasmine on the forehead. "Oh okay." Everly said with a smile. I headed out and made my way over to Zoe's house, she really wanted to go to the mall today so she is forcing me to go with her.  When I went over there I saw that she was waiting for me at her door step. "Hey baby." She said running towards me and hugging me. "Hey." I said kissing her. "I'm so excited to go shopping, I need a new some new clothes." She said getting in the car. Oh god, she is gonna buy the whole mall. It was in the afternoon and we were finally going home, I was so tired, I had to carry so many bags for Zoe. I slept over at Zoe's house since no one was home and she was scared. I felt so bad that I was gonna leave Jasmine and Everly alone at home again but this time I made sure that I texted Everly and told her that I won't be home tonight. As I was laying down with Zoe, she had already passed out in my arms, I texted Everly to tell Jasmine that I said goodnight and that I will be back tomorrow. I was waiting for her to text me back and it felt like a century but she finally texted back and she wrote back goodnight to me and a picture of Jasmine knocked out. I texted back and wrote 'goodnight to you too.' 

The next morning we woke up and made breakfast and then I went home to shower and spend the day with Jasmine. When I got home they were outside drawing with chalk. "Jackss!!!" Jasmine said running towards me and hugging me. "Hiii!!" I said picking her up and kissing her cheek. "Come draw with us." She said dragging my hand. "Hi." Everly said with a smile. "Hi." I replied and sat down and drew with them for a little bit.  "Did you know that there is a carnival today?" I asked Jasmine. "Really?!?! I want to go! Can we go??" She said jumping up and down. "Yeah we can since yesterday I wasn't home." I said smiling. "Lets go get ready it's already too late." Jasmine said running in the house. As soon as we arrived Jasmine was so excited that she literally jumped out of the car and started running towards the entrance, making me and Everly have to catch up with her. "What ride do you want to ride first?" Everly asked Jasmine as I was buying tickets. "The caterpillar roller coaster!!!" Jasmine said with a wide smile. 

"That was so much fun!!" Jasmine said walking down the stairs. "Yeah, it was." Everly said smiling. "Hannah, Maddie!!" Jasmine said running towards her friends.  "Can I hang out with them??" Jasmine said running back to us.  "I don't know, do you guys have an adult supervision?" Everly asked fixing Jasmine's coat. "Yeah we have Hannah's and Maddie's parents." She said with puppy eyes. "Okay, but we have to meet up again at the caterpillar ride. Okay?" I said. "Okay." Jasmine said before running off. Me and Everly stood there awkwardly and  then I said, "Do you wanna go play some games." "Sure." She replied with a smile. " Let's go play this one." I said pointing to the basketball game. "Good luck." Everly said with a smile. "WE HAVE WINNER!!!!" the worker said excitedly. "Yay!!" Everly said running to me. "You were so awesome." She said. "Here you go." The worker said handing a big stuffed panda. "Here this is for you." I said handing Everly the panda. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah." I replied with a smile. "Thank you." She said softly grabbing the panda and smiling. "Let's go play more games." I said pointing to all the other games. "Okay." Everly replied with a smile. I really liked her smile. Her smile made me smile, like the whole world was only me and her. We played other games like ring tossing to the bottles, fishing games, which I won an actual goldfish, and other games that I got a whole bunch of stuffed animals. The sun had went down and we were at the caterpillar ride waiting for Jasmine and she finally got there and she was so happy that she has won a whole bunch of stuffed animals too, but she literally dropped everything when she saw that I was holding a goldfish in a plastic bag. "Did you win that??" She asked pointing to the goldfish. "Yeah, it's yours." I said handing it to her. "Thanks." She said grabbing the bag. 

As I was driving us home I looked at my mirror and Jasmine was sound asleep holding her goldfish that she names bubbles and I look next to me and Everly was also asleep holding the panda bear that I won playing the basketball game. 

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, but I will try to update soon again. Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and follow me.  

Word Count: 876