Didn't feel that bad

UNEDITED 

Jackson's POV: 

It was Tuesday night and I was out with Zoe and we were at this cliff making out when all of a sudden an officer came and told us we had to leave, so I dropped her off and went home. When I entered the house I saw a girl coloring with my sister on the kitchen island. I slowly walked over there and the closer I got I saw that it was Everly Swanson. What was she doing here? I asked myself. "Hi Jasmine." I said loudly. Jasmine comes running to me and says "Jacks!!!" I can tell Everly's face turned all red, like she was embarrassed. "Who is that girl??" I asked Jasmine kissing her on the cheek. "That's Everly, my favorite babysitter ever." She said smiling widely. "I gonna go get something to eat. Wanna go?" I asked Jasmine. "Yay!!" Jasmine said as I picked her up and put her in my arms. "You can go home, no one needs you here." I said to Everly. "Your parents wanted me to stay here until they come back." She said stepping down from the chair. "Whatever." I said and then me and Jasmine went to my car to go grab something to eat. 

When we came back Jasmine fell asleep in the car so I carried her up to her room and I came downstairs and I saw that Everly was peacefully sleeping on the living room couch. I saw her hand and it was all wrapped up in a white cloth. One of Zoe's friend closed her locker on her hand, I didn't see it but Zoe told me about it. I kind of felt bad but not really. I went up to my room and blasted my music on my earphones. 

Everly's POV:

I woke up to Mrs. Mackay lightly shaking me. "Oh sorry we came so late." She said smiling. "Oh, its okay sorry I fell asleep." I said gathering my stuff. "Do you need a ride home it's pretty late ." Mrs. Mackay asked. "Um I think I do need a ride home because I tried calling my dad but I think he's working late like usual." I replied looking at my phone to see if I got any message from my dad. "I'll have my son Jackson take you home okay." She said and went upstairs to tell Jackson to take me home. Why?? I thought that she was gonna take me home. "Ok. Everly we were wondering if you can babysit her for the next 2 months while me and my husband go on our yearly business trip for work. I mean we have Jackson but he is never home." She said coming down the stairs. "I would love to, but I do have to ask my dad to see if he would allow that." I said with a small smile. I liked babysitting Jasmine but I did not like her brother. Her brother bullied me and I couldn't stand up for myself. 

Jackson drove me home in silence when we got to my house I quietly said thank you and as I was about to open the door he said, "I recommend you not take the offer if you want to suffer." I just quickly got out and went inside. Why? I don't get it why was he so rude and mean to me. What did I ever do to him? 

The next day I woke up and my dad was sound asleep in his room, I left him a note asking him about the babysitting for the Mackays and then quickly made my way to school.  When I got to school I saw that everyone was standing around my locker. I went and looked and someone painted pedophile in white on my locker. I didn't know what to do I just started crying and ran to my first period. I already missed to much school I had to stay in school today. I already knew who did this, Jackson. I hate him so much. I walked by my locker at after school and the janitor was scrubbing off the white paint from my locker. How can he write that on my locker?? 

I told the Mackay's that I couldn't take the offer, my dad did say yes but then after what Jackson did to me I just couldn't risk seeing him and be in the same house as him. So I called Mrs. Mackay and told her that I couldn't babysit. She was very bummed out. If her son wasn't such a jerk I would have taken the offer. 

New Chapter, thanks for reading. More chapters coming your way. Have a good day. Don't forget to vote and follow me.