Chapter 2 HER Story 1

Once I woke up,I had to hear this stupid blabberings of those strange people. It wasn't even charity. "Why in the world are you shouting? I'll pay the medical fees. Just send me your account details". That's what I said and their faces were horrified.
       One of them giggled and said "she's gone mad". And the others started laughing. Seeing this made me more furious. Why would they laugh at me? I wanted to shout, but suddenly a person jumped on me crying. The rest left the room.     I told the person not to cry. She mush have been got shouted at for helping me. I feel bad for her. Maybe I should thank her by helping with something.

       "excuse me madam, thank you so much for saving me. I owe you one. I'll do any help for you possible. "
The lady looked at me with loss for words. "Did you forget me my dear? What should I do now?, I didn't take good care of you, I'm really sorry. I failed as a mother".
        "No, please don't cry mot... "

       "mother?" "wait, what mother?!"

"huh? Mother? But my mother's dead, isn't it?"
The lady cried more now. "Why would you give me such a big punishment.why won't you remember me? I didn't take enough care of you and that's why you must have had a thought of committing suicide. I'm sorry dear elle. "

   "What? Suicide? It wasn't my fault though. It was that stupid car which hit me"   "and El? Who's that?"

    "Mam, can you please tell me what happened? And who this 'El' is you're talking about?"
What the.. did I tell something wrong again? I just asked her some questions and why is she crying for that.
   "You couldn't handle the tortures our family gave you. You've been tolerating it for a while. But yesterday  you jumped in the pond and hit your head. That must have been painful. I'm sorry... "

Why is she apologising again and again. Did she commit some grave sin?

____________________
Time skip *

My analysis :
                So what I learned now was  I'm cristelle, daughter of  a merchant named elphine. According to what my so called mom said, I was loved very much by my father until he brought a concubine home. This lady pretended to be nice until one day, when my father died. This was what
my 'mom' said.

     But can I trust her?  What if she lied? What reason is there for her to lie to me?
  My thoughts were all jumbled up.

And above all, the most confusing thought was "how in the world did I end up here??? "