Chapter 4 HER Food

I opened the door of my room soundly. All the maids out stared at me. I asked them where I should get my breakfast.

" Oh you're hungry my lady? You should go by this way to the stable.
You'll get the food there" one maid answered. And the others started laughing.

What the hell? even the maids irritate me early in the morning...
What should I do? Should I kick them and teach them a nice lesson?

"Oh thank you" I smiled and walked off.
I heard the maids mumbling "she would have cried by now..... What's this...."

Get confused everyone , I told to myself and laughed hysterically.

I didn't see my mom standing in the corner looking at me worried.
From today I decided to call her mom. In my last life I didn't have parents,so this life Atleast I will have someone to call 'mom'.

" Mom I'm hungry"
She looked confused "mom? "
I forgot they don't use this term here.

"Ah! It's a term created by me to call mother lovingly *-*"

" Oh... My dear child" she said with tears in her eyes and smile on her face. Was she crying or smiling?

"I'm hungry ", I pouted.
"My adorable child, you've changed. Come let's eat"
"Yaaayyy"atlast I can Satisfy my stomach.

We went to the dining hall. Me and my mom took the closest seats to the entry. The maids brought food for everyone. But something felt odd.
My food and my mother's food didn't look good.
It was a mixture of raw vegetables?
What the hell?

The others had good food. My step sister lily who got shouted by me before some time, giggled at me. I was super annoyed now. I felt bad for my mom

I called the maids.
"do you'll know how to cook?"

"yes lady. We cook it better than you" they chucked.
And now they pissed me off super bad.
"So you know how I cook?when did I ever let some lowly maids watch me while cooking?"
The maids froze.
"lead me to the kitchen" I said in an oppressing tone.

*gets up and goes to the kitchen *

Who do they think I am? All these years I cooked for myself. I could be a master chef at this rate.

*finished cooking *
I made some food for myself and my mom.
I made tomato & ricotta toast along with a Berry smoothie... It'll be super tasty and I know it.
My mom looked surprised and the others too.. Hahaha. They must have been shocked by my talent 😋

My mom tasted it and said it was absolutely lovely

My mom tasted it and said it was absolutely lovely. "when did you learn how to cook? And what kind of dish is it? It's different"

"That was a new idea of mine. It was nice wasn't it mom?"
" Absolutely Tasty dear! "
"Thanks mom"

I called the maids"looks like I cook better than you'll. So maybe I should change everyone working here,right?"

" Sorry young lady. Please forgive us"

"don't make trouble early in the morning cristelle"
Ooooh new character? Who was that? I turned to look. My stepmom?
Nah! Mrs. Concubine.
" lily said you made trouble for her in the morning, you shouldn't hurt your elder sister. Understood?"

"okay"

"apologise to your sister " that lady said.
Why should I?
"Sorry sorry"
She started blabbering again to apologise properly.I didn't listen to her; I wasn't in the mood for it. I finished my breakfast and got up.

I informed mom that I was going to visit the city. I wanted to go out so bad! . Being here will make my day worse. I wanted to see how this city looks like.............