Chapter 6 HER thoughts 1

??? Pov:

         "Nothing's interesting.... Should I take  a walk out of my mansion? It's been so long since I went to the town..."

        I should buy something for mother while I'm here. Maybe a beautiful hairclip. *goes into a shop and buys *

       What else can I do?

    "excuse me sir duke? I've seen you many times in the palace ball.... I'm the second lady of xxx house...
Ummm.... Would you like to be my partner in the next ball?"

        Why do random people talk to me?I don't even know who they are..
*sighs*.

   " I'm sorry

   " I'm sorry. I didn't decide whether to attend the ball this time. Excuse me. "

         Why is everyone like this? Do they only care about looks and wealth? *Sighs *
   * Turns around *

         Speak about looks... That girl looks so small but she can gobble up that big cake in one mouth *chuckles*

       Wow! She eats so much... She looks adorable.. Unlike others who don't eat much, only caring about appearances.

       Some people are following her.. They look dangerous... Should I help her? This looks interesting.I'll watch what she does. I'll help her if something bad happens.

     "excuse me sir? Do you know where  xxx clothing shop is? I'm new to this place..."

  "you will have to go this way... It's  on the second street from here"

"thanks sir"

           Now where's that girl? I've lost sight of her. What about those men following her?

     *Scream noise*
Oh no! Is she in trouble? *runs*

     *baang*
What's that sound? Is she hurt? I'm an
Asshole , I should've followed her.

        Who's that person? Did he come to save her? Thank God. I hope she's alright. I feel guilty for not helping....

-----------------

Angel guy????? Pov :

     "....... Hmmmm. Today was nice.."

Who was that girl? I've never seen her once during my walks. She looked adorable like a hamster *chuckle*

         Was she scared of me?but why?
I helped her... Ahhh I wanna see that interesting hamster girl....

--------------
(People working in the  mansion) pov:

      " Why is master so happy today? He's always in a foul mood, looking like he's gonna kill someone.. "

        "don't talk loud! He's gonna punish is with more work"

"noooo! .... I already can't tolerate this work"

        "he tells us to work on magic spells everyday...."

       *Sudden silence *

"So what were you'll talking? Can I join?" *smiles*

       Please don't smile master. It's scary.

"any happy incident master? You look happy... "

          "yeah I saw a little hamster today "*thinks *

*chuckles*

    *walks off*
------

"Hamster? "

"He's happy looking at a hamster? "

"master's got weird tastes"
--------------------------

       I thank the owners of the pics I'm using🙏... hope you'll enjoy the story...