Chapter 3 HER story 2

*Wakes up*
"Is it morning already?" After that so called chit chat last night I'm Hella tired. All these incidents took even the little energy I had.

       According  to my analysis I must have died when the car hit me, and
must have travelled to another dimension. I'm fine now, but what about lisa?, Mrs. Wendy? They might be super worried. I hope they can live happily without any worries from now on.
   But what about me? How am I gonna live without my smartphone!!
My precious comics! I didn't even get to have a lovely Boyfriend.... Life is horrible!....
    "ahhhhhhhhhh I hate life!!!!! "

   " Why the hell are you shouting you bitch? "

   What? Me? bitch?
   Does she have a death wish?

"what're you looking at? Go sweep the house! It must be perfectly clean when I come see it later. Got it?"

   What? She wants me to sweep this whole damn house??!

According to what mom said, they bullied this little girl who died yesterday and now is resided by my soul.
      That child might be quiet and tolerate everything you'll did, but that's wasn't me....

        I will show everyone who bullied the previous owner of this body,
  That I'm not someone to be messed with.

       "Hey you... Who do you think is the lady of this house? You or me?"

    That girl looked mortified.
Yo....You! How dare you talk to me like that? "
     " Aren't you a concubine's  daughter? I should have just trashed you out the moment you came here along with your mother and your siblings  instead of considering you as my sister... " I gave her the coldest stare I could..

     My lord, that was hard

        She ran out of the room claiming to complain this to her mom. Ha.. How childish... Too childish for a 19 year old.
    Should I have gone easy on her?

    No no.. for all the torments they gave me I didn't even do anything worse. I mean they didn't do anything to me, but the previous owner of this body was seriously hurt.
-------------

     I then took a bath, did all the necessary stuff, tied bandages to my wound, dressed up well and atlast began to admire myself in the mirror.

Wow! I look stunning.. Even with the bandages wrapped on my head and hand... Beautiful!!!

    * stomach grumbles*
       "I'm hungry now, where should I get my food from?"

   I'm a noble lady, aren't I? Which means I should have some maids, I'll ask them.
  I walked out of the room with full pride in my walk, and beastly hunger in my eyes...

_________________________

Hope you like the story guys ^_^
If not I'll try my best to meet up to your expectations...
Please give me your thoughts on the story...