WFL 1

She hears her giggle and feels her lips tremble against the skin on her neck when her fingers slip under her dress, brushing her thigh. It makes her grin, knowing that she has her fully under her control. As a test, she whispers something very explicit in her ear and the girl responds by inhaling sharply before grabbing her hand, shoving it up further under her dress, and mewling.

The satisfied smirk on her face because of that reaction is enough to make even her bodyguard shake his head at her.

Moments later, the car stops and the tall man in black opens the door, stepping out first. She pulls her hand out from under her dress, tells the girl to move and nudges her.

The girl tries to move her limbs but she's too intoxicated and keeps stumbling so in the end, it's the bodyguard who helps pull her out of the car.

She lets her cling to her as they slowly make their way inside the private penthouse elevator.

"I got it from here. Thanks, Hojun," she tells the bodyguard who nods and steps out after pressing the button to her penthouse.

Their lips and hands are all over each other—she even manages to unzip the woman's dress—and the moment she hears the soft ding and the sound of the metal doors opening, she blindly pushes her, guiding her out of the elevator.

She has just slid the girl's dress down when she hears someone clearing his throat loudly followed by the disapproving voice she knows too well.

"Really, Taeyeon."

Frowning, she pushes the girl away a bit and looks up to see her parents standing in the living room.

"What are you doing here?" she asks as the half-conscious woman slouches against her, lips pressed against her neck. She grabs the hand that's trying to make its way inside her shirt, stopping it in its track.

"How old is she?" her mother asks, eyeing the woman in her arms with disgust.

"None of your business," she retorts.

"Please tell me that she's at least of legal age?"

"Since when do you care about something being legal?"

"We need to talk. In private," her father interjects before things escalate into a full-blown argument. He's familiar with his daughter's rebelliousness and is therefore keen on ending this as quickly as possible.

With a sigh, she takes the girl to the nearest bedroom and lets her nap after fixing her dress.

When she comes back to the living room, her parents are sitting on the couch, waiting.

"What's this about? It's late. Can't it wait until tomorrow at least?" she asks as she plops down on her favorite armchair, looking bored and irritated.

"No," says her father. "Do you still want that Jeju thing?"

The question catches her off guard and simultaneously captures all her attention. "Why?"

"Have you thought about our proposal?" replies her mother.

"I'm not going to marry some random guy and have kids just because you need heirs."

"Not even for your dream?"

She clenches her jaws. "No. I don't like men and you know it."

The couple glances at each other before the man exhales. "How about a woman?"

"What do you mean 'a woman'? What woman?"

"If you don't want to settle down with a man, how about settling down with a woman?"