Foreword

Note : To all the new readers, this is a continuation of Nee Enaku Mattum Thaan : Epavum.. As it was too lengthy, i had to break the story into two separate chapters.. 

As this is going to be first Diwali after the Melodramatic marriage.. Now that all elders know that KM are perfect for one another.. They extend their Thiruvizha trip in the name of Diwali, THALA DIWALI, as they planned earlier.. As Mu P were overwhelmed with happiness.. knowing that their princess is as happy as a Queen with her King.. Mu P were indulged in executing their plan of giving away all the happiness M wished for, but this time it was not only her, it was them.. They want to shower their love, wish and give them all the happiness they deserve for being selfless and to show their gratitude the tender lovers.. 

Gone are those days when they regretted for the decision they made, As nature had a different plan for them.. But today they regret about the regret they had or felt.. They are happy from bottom of their heart.. Having given their little girl into a much safer hand.. Now that they have seen him, his love for her.. Mu P understood.. K would protect her, As the thorn protects those delicate flower.. 

He is no less than a mother to care her like a baby when in need, he was always like her father who protects from all the evil eyes and supports her for all her deeds, he is her Best friend with whom she could open up anything.. he is a perfect husband compromising everyone she need in him.. They could understand how much they grown fond of each other leaving behind all the odds..  

Least did they know.. She is no less to him, to win over him.. she embraced him for what he was, he is and he will be.. she reverted only her care beyond all the pain she went through.. To embrace him as he is, as only hers, took time.. But never did she let him down infront of others.. nor did he.. both before or after love.. She accepted everything of him, pardoned and showered care for those who accompanied him, just for him.. 

They are in that stage of life were, MuP have accepted their son-in-law as their son instead, with so much pride on behalf of everyone.. An overwhelmed K, who was taking baby steps to build up a bond with her family, has whole-heartedly embraced them with her, for her.. This journey established a bond between them.. A never ending golden bond has been built.. 

KM have gone through multiple emotions, where they have missed many of their important moments in life to cherish for the later.. Yet, seeing the unflinching love they hold on for each other, nature gave a chance to those who gave them pain on their Big day instead of happiness.. A chance to heal the wounds, though the scar remains, yet a chance for making the perfectly wrong decision at the right time... for which both of them are grateful today.. 

This journey was way beyond to be cherished.. Breaking all his self-erected barriers, he spoke his heart to her.. Addressed her, as his.. only his.. was such an important moment in their life.. She thought he brought back spring into her deserted life.. 

Least does she know that, it all because of her motherly love, care, concern, respect, many more emotions which he longed for, all those years, was gifted to him by her.. she was the only one, who was able to look beyond what he let others know.. She was the only cure for all the pain, he went through dark inside him, wearing a smile on those lips.. He embraced the fact that, she came into his life, just to bring back the sunshine... (in her sun..)

He was not a person of words unlike others.. but He speaks his heart to her, with zero hesitation.. She was only one who understood even his silence.. The love which they craved was infront of them.. but couldn't muster enough confidence to speak out.. Yet used every chance to hint their love to the other.. He, who was preparing himself to speak out wasn't able to speak when he wanted.. The nameless bond that they held was give a name last night in very unexpected manner... he blurted out in frustration.. Love out of frustration..