Maruthuva mutham..

In KM Room

As K carried M to their room leaving behind everyone in awe.. he carried her like a bundle of cotton with so much ease.. Both her hand encircling around his neck.. Eyes not leaving one another.. each and every gaze hugging each other..they were just living the moment.. she felt safe in his embrace.. he felt home around her... Though she has already asked him to carry her.. this time.. after that night.. it felt different.. to be more precise.. every time it felt fresh... but it felt different.. only they knew it.. even if its nth time.. still it would be fresh..

what more could he ask for.. his wife inviting him into her embrace.. the embrace which he longed for himself all these days.. the safe house.. his safe house.. for a moment he wished it all could have happened in their room.. for once, the desire for her, swept over him... the thought made his cheeks go pink, a coy smile on his lips, eyes twinkling, heart pumping in happiness.. at her open confession.. dhak.. they got back to reality bumping themselves on to the door.. for a minute, they laughed together.. the very  next moment..

K : hey.. he snapped into concern mode.. na pakala.. she nodded its okay... adi edhuvum patrucha.. valikidha.. she nodded no with a smile on his concern..

they finally stood at their room entrance.. he stood there, not moving just looking at her, within his embrace.. her hairline highlighted with kumkum, her perfectly placed bindhi between the thick archways.. her eyes highlighted with kohl, her painted cheek, her tinted nose adorned with a nose pin, her ever-smiling lips.. her face as fresh as her name.. even after a tiring day..

she eyed what, he shook his head as nothing and eyed at the door, she eyed irunga.. she pushed the door open.. pushing away the barriers between them.. he took her in, walked to the bed, with an unwilling heart, he let her flow from his hands to the bed.. so delicately as if the mattress would hurt her.. they just looked at each other... eyes not willing to part away.. he tried to let her free from his hold... he noticed that she didn't let go of him.. that bought a small smile.. one hand still clutching his shirt.. the other hand still around his neck.. he couldn't resist his smile creeping on his lip.. finally seeing his smile she let go of him reflecting the same..

K : podhuma.. with his eye portraying no, he raised his brows.. waiting to know her answer as yes as she wished or a no for letting her down.. a reply synching with his mindvoice.. or to witness his favorite neck dance of hers..

M : she surprised him with her.. hmkmm.. and finally she too shook her head no..

K : ena.. he let a chuckle..

M : hmkmm.. she shook her head no.. podhadhu..

K : yen.. with a concern in his eyes..

M : she sat legs crossed.. scooting a little back.. creating some space for him.. ipadi utkarunga... pats the bed, to sit beside.. he obliges with a hmm.. hmm.. he sat left to her.. with one leg hanging down letting only his thumb alone to kiss the floor..

K : ipo ena.. adjusting his kada he settled comfortably.. sollu.. one fist on his thy..

M : she never averted her eyes from him.. hugging her knee close to her heart.. ena solanum..

K : ena podhala.. hmm.. yen podhala.. hmm.. with concern.. did he not fulfill her need.. or is she upset like him to let her down.. he demanded answer..

M : idhu podhum nu nenaikirngala.. she leaned her cheek on her forearm hugging her knee.. he couldn't decipher her reference but he liked it.. his cheek started to ache in pain.. less did she know that he was always ready to do anything for her.. he just smiled.. solunga.. hmm..

K : adhu ena.. epo kelvi ketalum badhil solama, adhula irundha oru kelvi kekra.. hmm.. he set his beard and mustache down.. hmm... raising his left brow.. Adjusting his cuff..