Podhum.. Puriyudha..

In DM Room

As soon as D started crying Mo dragged her to their room, shutting the doors..

Mo : ey dhano.. enadi idhula.. D cries..

D : leans on to his chest.. mama.. she cried her heart out..

Mo : ey.. enadi.. yen ipo ipadi azhuvura.. pats her cheek.. ena achu di...

D : Mo pulled her face up from his chest.. pa..pa.. papa mama.. she sobs on his chest.. Mo hugs her as if consoling her.. blinking back his tears staring at the ceiling..

Mo : he understood why is crying.. ey ena dhano... she sniffs silently.. adhu na.. he stammered.. he was filled with guilt.. he knew.. he had no rights to console her.. he being the reason himself... being the reason for her tears.. he stood there letting guilt engulf him.. he shivered not able to utter a word.. her eyes.. her words.. her tears.. he stood in shame.. he knew how many times she had been hurt because of this... the reality which she wasn't aware was even he was equally questioned and put into shame..

all those age old dead scars were oozing out like freshly bleeding wounds.. never in his life, he thought he would regret his decisions.. but he did... he too had regrets.. the man of example for his younger brother too had regrets..

though he had cried out asking infinite sorry to D.. knowing it's not going to change anything.. he stood in shame and guilt intertwined.. pale and cold.. never once did D let anyone speak ill of him at least in front of her.. though people speak behind her, sometimes on his face too.. but never did she cry for this issue.. at least not in front of him.. she never wanted to see guilt in his eyes.. crying or pouring her worries on to him.. she kept to herself.. every pain caused by this issue.. she tried to keep it as her secret.. but fate had other plans..

Mo : he teared again.. his freshly blooming tears.. anaiku apadi unta keturuka koodadhu dan dhano.. elam en thappu dan.. punches his thigh in agony.. aana inaiku na ena varthaya thirumba vangikanum nu nenaikiren... D was stunned... adhu dan thambinga valandhutangala.. avanga vazhkaila avanga sandhoshama irukanga.. ipo namba namma vazhkaya pakalam dhano.. namba vazhkaya arambikalam.. D was devastated hearing his words.. all the high caused by alchol went low.. namba kozhandha pethukalam di.. ipo kooda onum ketu pogala... seriya.. ne azhuvadha modhala.. he wiped her tears.. azhugaya niruthu modhala.. he volunteered to wipe off all her pain..

D : she backed off hearing his words.. she backed off this time.. Mo stood still rooted.. her words got choked in her throat as a heavy lump.. she stammered gulping her agony.. m.a.ma.. she looked terrified with a lump of words stuck behind her throat... Mo tried to move in closer to her.. tho.. tho.. thodadhiya mama.. she moved away shruggingher shoulder.. thodadhiya.. words died as a whisper out of her lips..

Mo : ey ena di.. she shook head in a big no... shrug her shoulder not letting him rest his palm on her.. showing her palm open on his face, straight as to stop where he was.. ena achu di.. hearing those words from him.. her head was spinning.. she blinked few times to keep her vision clear.. after few seconds..

she collapsed in short of breath.. he held her at the right moment.. dhano.. dhano.. he patted her.. he cupped water from the sombu nearby, sprinkled water onto her face, letting the sombu spill some drops of water on to the floor.. seeing Mo close to her.. her body shivered.. she backed off immediately.. na dan dhano.. onum ila di.. onum ila.. padharadha.. ne konjam thanni kudi indha.. D looked terrified, she shook her head, as if to clear everything once and forever from her mind.. she gulped some water, and returned the sombu to him..

D : enaku onum ila mama.. onum ila.. nenga.. nenga poi padunga.. all the while trying to move away from his hold.. she wiped her face with her pallu..