Ragasiyam... 💑

As K walked to M.. M dragged him little away checking no one is nothing them.. ofcourse just the family... As M was having an eye of everyone holding K arm..  he followed her eye movements.. looked at that direction...

K : indha ena.. en vara solitu.. anga yara pathutu iruka...  he chide at her antics.. rebuked her for averting her eyes from him and not paying attention to him..

M within herself : she couldn't hold the cuteness of his winsome profile.. acho.. embutu azhaga irukaha.. she just wanted to pinch off that slightly pouted flesh between those dark forests... apadiyae pichi vaila potukanum pola iruku...

K : indha ena... apadiyae pathutu iruka.. she shook her off her thoughts..

M : adhu.. biting back her blush.. yarum pathuruvangalo nu pathen..

K : sets his beard... yen patha ena.. ore kadaila dane irukom.. she just rolled her eyes..

M : onum ilanga.. inga konjam vanga.. she dragged him by his arm..

K : ada idhuku mela enga varadhu.. idhuku mela vandha rendu perum andha podava mela dan kedapom.. M eyes moved to the saree stack behind and to him.. there was really no gap between them.. she was standing between the stack and him..

M : adhu.. mutters.. idhula matum nalla pesunga.. vanga.. leaving his arm.. she walked forward blushing on the other side.. thinking of him on her.. them on those scrambled sarees..

K : indha.. he held her hands before she could dash herself on the mirror.. ena achu unaku..

M : adhu.. onum ilanga.. seeing her lowered eye lids.. quivering lips.. face tinted with delicate colour.. he understood something he had said or did had made her so.. he composed himself to bring back her to normal..

K : mul...

M : han enanga.. he was Astonished.. how does she always hear even his silent whispers.. that too even before completing them..

K within himself: epadi di.. oru oru murayum.. ipadi ena archariya paduthura.. she could hear even his silent whispers.. she understood all of his unsaid... he knows.. she was one who could make him feel complete.. turning his life upside down, as if he was the scrambled puzzle which no one could understand.. there she came out of blue..  

M : enanga edho sola kooptinga..  apadiyae pathutu irukinga.. 

K : adhu.. relaxing his brow back to normalcy.. han.. unaku edhuvum vanganuma..  adhuku dane koopta.. ilaya..

M : hm.. amanga.. konjam vanganum.. She took him to the section.. isolating themselves from the family as she wanted it to be a special moment to cherish...

M : idhu danga vanganum..

K : shocked.. idhuva... questioning face.. idhula vera poduviya nee.. she glared at him.. adhu.. clears his throat.. seri seri vangalam.. unaku ena venumo.. adhu vangalam..

She was busy in picking the right colors.. he was busy eying at her.. occasionally nodding at her selection.. knowing he didn't pay even 1% attention on the cloth.. yet she liked it..

As his looks were piecing turning her crimson.. she avoided those lusty eyes.. without her knowledge those hazel eyes attracted her toffee eyes to the corners to have a secret glance.. 

Shopkeeper : indha color okay va madam... indha size ok va ila vera kudukatuma madam.. K eyes roamed from her hem to her hair line.. 

M : adhu.. she raised her brows as if asking him.. he nodded with hand crossed against his chest.. apo pudichirukanga..