Kadhalanga.. 🥰

That night.. though K bursts out of frustration.. M chooses to pick his words which were very much necessary to start their next phase of life as a perfect Husband and wife..

M : Kadhalanga.? she waited with moist eyes.. ready to shed her love for him any moment.. his words.. his gestures..

K : his heart let out a huge sigh of relief.. more than his lungs could hold.. hmm.. with eyes lowered.. not meeting hers... he nodded yes.. a tiny of blush.. indha kadhal elam na una thavira vera yarkityum unandhadhu ila.. he genuinely let his heart out meeting her eyes.. it took time for him to say it, rather than accepting and reciprocating it.. she was in awe... was it true.. did he really say it.. what he meant.. was it really true.. did she hear him right.. she heard it right.. but wanted more.. it felt good when he finally said it.. actually he blurted out..

But hearing him speak about his love for her.. she on the other hand remembered something else..

M : apo andha bus stand la pathu ponnu.. she wanted to clear it out.. straight out of her head never before.. forever once.. was she really the special one.. she wanted the answer.. crystal clear answer..

K : he smiled at her question.. he knows.. she knows too.. but.. his words meant something more than it.. and knew it too.. ey.. adhu edho chuma.. he smiled, she squinted her eyes.. andha ponnum patha nanum pathen avalo dan... adhu kadhal elam kedayadhu...

M : aparam.. little pout.. vera enavam..

K : avalum patha nanum pathen.. avalo dan.. she wasn't convinced.. he played along with clearly her doubts.. aparam.. he looked at her with corner eyes... hiding a chuckle.. her tension was spiking up..

M : hmm.. aparam.. hmm.. solunga.. she couldnt handle the tension...

K : aparam ena.. vera onum ila..

M : yenga ipo sola poriyala ilaya..

K : ey.. he couldnt hold his smile.. aparam.. avala oru naal avan purushan kooda pathen.. apadiyae konja naal kazhichi ava kozhandhaiyoda pathen.. avalo dan.. the relief was visible in her.. he smiled at her.. dusting his palms..

M : yenga idhula unga kadhal kadhanu yaarkityum poi soliradhiya.. sirichi puduvaha..

K : ada.. idhu kadhalae ilandra.. idhula idha kadhal kadhanu vera soldranga.. chuma poviya..

M : enga poradhu.. K gave a stern look.. apo unga kadhal kadhaya keta ena soluviya.. faking anger..

K : casually.. namba kadhaya dan.. vera ena..

M : eyes twinkling brighter than those stars out there.. nesamava.?

K : he wanted to make sure, she understands the depth in his words.. idhu.. she looked up to him.. fingers swinging between them.. namakula irukuradhu.. indha kadhal... indha unarvu.. na unathavira vera yaarkitayum.. vera endha ponnu kitayum na idha unarndhadhu ila Mulla.. saying it he held her cheek.. adhu unkita mattum dan.. with his sweet smile he let his heart out to her... he confessed his true feeling for her..

M : yes.. even she could feel the difference between crush and love.. she indeed sorted the difference between the feeling that she had for J and K.. she hugged him.. she spoke her heart pouring her love to him... she sobbed.. enaku theriyumnga.. nenga ena virumburinganu.. namba oruthar inoruthar mela vechiruka anbu akkara pasam.. a coy smile.. he could feel her lips on him.. kadhal.. adha alaka mudiyadhu nu enaku theriyum.. nenga edhayum thaniya nirubika theva ilanga.. aana, idha nenga solanum nu na.. na edhir pathenga.. she confessed.. she wanted him to voice it out..

K : adhu.. idha dan naanum konja naal uh unkita solanum nu muyarchi panitu irundhen.. pulling back herself she looked up to him.. she was dumbstruck.. she eyed nejamava.. he eyes ama with a slight nod.. aana.. clearing his throat.. enala.. enala una pathu.. he averted his eyes from hers..