Indha.. enna..

As all 3ladies were acting weirdly.. all the men stood confused exchanging glances.. Mu came forward to assure if everything is fine or not.. hearing M broken words, D started crying.. Mo was trying his best to keep D away from others.. because of that one word "papa".. Mo walked D to their room before things get out of hands..

Me started to throw tantrums.. it was tough time for J to handle Me.. M doesn't speak anything.. even if she does.. she doesn't complete her sentence.. and her sudden silence and flushed face left K an oblivion face.. everything felt out of place suddenly..

Mu : walked towards JMe..  ena mapila.. pilla yen ipadi iruku..

J : theriyala mama.. J was holding Me..

Mu : amadi.. Me trying hard to get relieved from J.. looks at Mu.. amadi Me enama aachu.. hearing Mu voice, M averted her eyes from Me.. she noticed Mu P.. on seeing them M became emotional all of a sudden...

As few mins back, to add up, Me had stirred many things about their marriage.. she remembered all the humiliations her parents had gone for her.. she knew Mu was happy with this marriage.. even then and now..

They knew M was happy being with K, even if she doesn't convey verbally, Mu understands far better than P, from her face and voice... she derived this gene from her father.. which helped her to win K for herself...

but in case of P, it wasn't same.. she felt bad many times until she believed whatever Mu and M said about K were true.. it took time for P to acknowledge this marriage.. until K birthday.. everything was different but after that things started to change.. though she didn't accept K initially after that incident she remained silent, starter noticing the change in KM.. finally she acknowledged and accepted K with whole heart..

M : apppppaaaaaa... M eyes brimmed up calling Mu... hearing the shiver in her voice, K went numb and his hold went open.. M let herself free from K hold.. walked to Mu P..

Mu : amadi.. ena ma.. panics.. ena aachu ma.. hearing M trembling voice Mu voice shook equally.. K looked at M and followed her footsteps.. as if she had pulled him along with her..

P : ey enadi.. Mu P became restless seeing their daughter like that..

K : panics.. indha.. ena achu.. ena achunu kekren... kekrom la.. M just silently sobs in P embrace..

P : ey enanu kekrom la... sollu di.. M hugs her with tears... ey.. enadi.. Seeing M sob in her embrace, her heart softened.. so did her tone.. ena ma achu.. she patted M.. rubbed her back.. tried to compose her.. but her sobs were getting deeper.. K felt helpless.. P was getting anxious.. va ya thorandhu solen di.. K was getting restless second by second seeing her tears and hearing her craking voice..

M : pulling herself back.. appa.. sobs inconsolably.. leans on to his shoulder.. fresh tears oozes out..

Mu : yemmadi.. he was choking.. enada.. appata solu ma.. wipes her tears.. ena ma.. yemmadi.. K couldn't get between them.. he was following M.. he just wanted her eyes to meet his..

K within himself : ena paaru.. ena paarunundren la.. Mulla.. she looked at him... he eyed her not to cry.. she was already blushing again seeing him as if he called her out.. by her name righteously..

P : ey.. enadi.. onu sirikanum.. ila azhanum.. wipes her tears.. enadi.. aachu unaku..

Mu : ey.. parvathi.. chuma iruka matiya.. ammadi enama.. ena achu..

M : appa.. sobbs again..

Mu : ena ma.. azhama solu ma.. ne sona dane appaku enanu theriyum..

M : she wipes her tears.. na romba sandhoshama iruken pa.. she breaks down again..