Romba Pudichiruku..

As the wind drifter her kiss to him.. she was also drifted back in time.. 

In the Shop

After her baby like husband finished all his complaints.. she had to console him and cajole him to get him a work done for her.. she dragged K into her plan...

M : pulling his by his arm.. yenga ipadi vanga..

K : indha idhuku mela enga varadhu.. after those blushing moments.. seri enanu solu.. he adjusted his cuff..

M : enaku konjam vanganumnga.. he didn't ask for anything.. just gestured her to walk forward and followed her like an obedient baby, who would follow his mother blindly.. it is just that he didn't hold her pallu and suckle his thumb... She took him to the section.. isolating themselves from the family, stealing some our time, as she wanted it to be a special moment to cherish later... and she ordered to get the collection of jean and shirt.. idhu danga vanganum..as K was lost in her.. he didn't notice nor the section neither heard what she said.. when the shopkeeper arrived with the stock..

K : shocked.. idhuva.. questioning face he held his heart in place.. idhula vera poduviya nee.. she glared at him.. adhu.. clears his throat, holding his hip, he averted his eyes from her as if checking the cloth.. seri seri vangalam.. unaku ena venumo.. adhuvae vangalam.. paaru..

M : nenga dane anaiku en size theriyadhu, unga anni kooda poi vangika soninya.. adhu dan ungalayea kootitu vandhu vangalam nu.. K was still in shock holding and composing his heart.. scanning her toe to tip.. was it really M.. is it really his wife.. M on the other side was trying hard to swallow her laughter... 

K to himself : iva seriya dan soldrala.. aana anaiku.. na pant satta potu enaiku pathiyanu.. apadi ipadinu pesina.. his eyes were bouncing up and down scanning her.. pch.. he took a breath.. irundhalum anaiku namba sattalaila nalla dan irundha.. rubs his beard.. that frame has a separate spot in his heart.. satta venum na en sattaya potuka vendiyadhu dane.. he chided silently.. adhuku edhuku pudhusa vangitu.. en sattaya pota, na ena venda sola poren.. he was preoccupied with fuming mutters..

M : han enanga.. kekala.. hearing his sweet grumbling was way more pleasant than listening to her favorite song.. 

K : keka vendanum nu dane medhuva soldrom.. anga paru pesama.. he faced the other side.. she had asked him something and he didn't want to disappoint her shopping mood.. 

M : a sweet smile crept her lips, hearing her own words from him and whispered to him.. hmm seri danga.. satta.. unga satta okay dhanga.. pantku enanga pandradhu.. she pouted..

K : he nodded the other side.. haan adhu seriya pointu dan.. turning to her.. yei iru.. unaku epadi..

M : nenga mindvoice nu sathama munumunuthutu irundhinga.. she chuckled.. 

K : aiyoo.. he scrunched his face.. he was so cute to see.. until his profile he relaxed back to his normal state..

K within himself : seri.. ava aasa patta vangikatum... he just eyed her to look.. but he failed to notice it was a men's shirt and men's jean...

She was busy in picking the right colors.. he was busy eying at her.. occasionally nodding at her selection.. knowing he didn't pay even 1% attention on the cloth.. yet she liked it..

As his looks were piecing turning her crimson.. she avoided those lusty eyes.. without her knowledge those hazel eyes attracted her toffee eyes to the corners to have a secret glance..

Shopkeeper : indha color okay va madam... indha size ok va ila vera kudukatuma madam.. K eyes roamed from her hem to her hair line..

M : adhu.. yenga Sar ku idhu correct uh irukuma..