Avalo Pudchiruku..

Few mins back he said she belonged only to him.. when it was a perfect time to blend in their lips, a perfect moment, for a perfect kiss, as a mark of happiness, to exchange their souls.. but she backed away, as a warm tear reached her hand.. when she enquired what was it, he said it was a happy tear.. but he had to ask out to clarify somethings which hindered him from making her his... her eyes were anxious, ears open sharp, lips shrunk in.. still she waited for him to begin... he signed her to sit beside..   

K : he took in a huge breath.. ila.. ipo.. ipo ne.. ena.. p.i.d.i.c.h.i.r.u.k.u.n.u... her eyes were piercing.. ila pudichiruku soniyae.. adhu.. adhu dan.. ena pudichiruku nu..

M : puriyalanga..

K : pudichirukuna endha vidhathula pudichiruku.. yenna.. na epadi irukanu, enaku theriyum adhu dan kekran..

M : teasing tone.. hmm epadi irukinga..

K : ipadi.. na ipadi irukudhula, unaku, endha prachanayum irundhadhae ilaya.. teasing tone in his voice but seriousness in his eyes..

M : decoding his words of self-doubts.. she understood all his unsaids.. amanga.. eyes not facing him.. ungala theriyadha apo... ungala puriyadha apo.. idhu oru prachanaya irundhuchunga... aana.. she looked up to him..

K : aana..  he waited.. his heart thumped to his mouth.. as if, if his lips part, his heart would fall, right onto her lap.. his heartbeat were tearing his eardrum... he had to compose himself else he wouldn't be able to hear her.. gulping his heart in.. tapping his ribs, to set his heart, in its place, he waited to hear her.. 

M : aana enaiku unga manasu thorandhu nenga soningalo.. anaikae elam mariduchunga.. he had a confused face.. 

K within himself : that night when he opened up to her, she was in deep slumber, but, how did she hear him.. with a serious thinking face.. oru vela thoongra madiri nadichitalo.. iyayo.. anaiku vera romba pesitomae.. kannu kaadhu mooku pottunu.. he tapped his heart syncing with his heartbeat.. adhula ila ava thoongitu dan da irundha.. padharadha kathiru.. padharadha.. he composed himself..

M : before he could speak.. theriyama kooda yarayum kaya paduthida koodadhunu nenaipenga.. aana ungala pathi elam therinjum, ungala avalo kashta paduthiruken, ungala seriya purinjikama.. adhuvum ungala poi kashta paduthirukenga.. a salt bubble licked her waterline.. it was filling way past her waterline, which would break out anytime now...

M : her lashes fluttered breaking the bubble dissolve to hide behind her eyelids.. Managing her tears.. aana anaiku nenga ketiya.. still his profile showed no clarity.. un idathula irundhu matum yosikiriyae.. en idathula irundhu yosikavae matiya.. anaiku danga,  modha mura, mothama elamae maruchu, enakula.. enaku nu oru uruvan iruku.. ithana varushama oru yeyalbu iruku.. adhu edhula porundhudho.. adhula dan porundha mudiyum.. samandham iladha idathula poruthana adhu elathukumae kashtam nu... he opened his mouth but she continued.. he let her speak.. 

M : anaiku unga kannula irundha valiya enala enaikum maraka mudiyadhunga.. Her tears licked her cheek.. na kudutha valiya nenga marandhu irundhalum enala enaikum enaya manika mudiyadhunga.. he was about to hold her cheek.. she held his hand close to her heart and leaned onto his shoulder.. he leaned on to her hair so delicately such that even his beard doesn't prick her hair.. he comforted her with his embrace.. to his lip sink she spoke..

M : na una kovama solavo.. thitavo ilayae.. it was as if he mimicked and she voiced him.. he stopped.. looked at her.. adhula seiyavum na yaarnu ketiya pathiyala.. he could feel the pain in her eyes, which she saw in him that day... yarukumae na vendandra apo.. nenga dan enaku elamavum irundhurukiyanum.. ungala thavira vera yarum ilanum.. na apo dan unardhenga... modha muraya.. she wiped her tears.. she had to stop this right here.. as the topic was leaping into the wrong directions.. she sat straight...  she poured out again..