Baaram illai..

As M walked out eyeing K that she will be back soon.. K acknowledged with a nod.. upon using his mother excuse to be with her.. he too obliged and walked to their room smiling wide.. she was already in her dream world.. smiling to herself.. thinking how much he has surged into her.. sank into her soul deep and unseparable... taking his own ways and time to reach her.. the path of silence is what he chose among all the commotions and accusation thrown on him... and she took her own path to reach him.. the path of care and affection stuck in between the pool of betrayal.. their path to reach the destination was little different yet they succeeded..

K : clears his throat.. ena..

M : enanga.. she reverted turning to face him..

K : onum ila.. he smiled.. adhu ena.. ipo konja munadi amata ena sona...

M : yen ungaluku theriyadhakum... she smiled...

K : hm.. he nodded right i very well knew... theriyum... irundhalum...

M : irundhalum enata oranda izhukanum adhu dane... she completed...

K : he smiled... ila ila.. seri pack panalaya.. he asked... nee patukum ninu edhayo yosichikitu irukiyae dan keka vandhen..

M : hm.. naanu... she smiled.. how would she say that she was thinking about her fortune.. ungalukaga dan waiting..

K : enakaga va.. he thought and she glared at him.. eying at the task they were upto minutes back.. oh.. he exclaimed.. smiling they sat together... hm.. back to the task.. enga vitom..

he picked the yellow green and yellow deep blue.. he placed the saree in air.. infront of her.. and assumed how it would be on her...

K : hmm... he was little confused..

K to himself: rendumae nalla irukae.. edu edukaradhu... he was busy stuck with no option left rather than picking both..

M : enanga... she smiled at his gesture... ipo puriyudhanga na yen apo apadi utkandhutu irundhenu.. she teased..

K : he bobbed his head..  ne sonna madiri kashtamana vela dan.. irundhalum.. avalo kashtam elam ila.. when was about to speak.. konjam iru.. he placed it again and again..

M : enanga.. she smiled at him fondly as of a kid was let to select anyone among his tow favorite toy.... from the very look she knew he was not ready to let go off both...

K : hm pesama renduthayum eduthukoyen... neeya thooka pora... na dane eduthuka poren... idhu dan seri... renduthayum eduthuko...her face fell low hearing his words... was it a burden for him to carry her belongingsor did he mean you can carry both whats the issue...

M : yenga.. though little upset she didn't show it off completely.. apadi onum salichitu en baratha elam nenga somaka vendam.. she said waking up abruptly.. seeing her sudden change.. he stood equally to her.. his eyes fell deep into hers.. to read her...

*****

As she was sitting on his lap caressing his cheek.. no.. to be precise his beard... he let her go on with her little ministration.. it felt divine for him.. its been decades he let anyone touch him.. if not his mother it was papa alone.. either it was his mother itself or his tiny daughter.. not even once he let his anni.. his mother like women to touch him..

other than the one who has every right on him...  it was only them until his women he thought.. somehow he hesitated... he doesn't like being touched by any other women.. somehow he didn't like it from his early days.. say maybe beginning from his teens... very much before he knew who the rightful person would be... maybe he wanted to save himself from others.. or maybe he wanted only the rightful person of his body and soul to take all the rights on him.. and there she was sitting on his lap with all rights on him.. the rightful his carrying the rightful her..