Pandhiyum Bandhamum...

As soon as all the diwali gifts were distributed.. Ka squealed getting everyone's attention... as his stomach was the foremost thing to be attended immediately...

Ka : iyo anni pasikidhu... squealed the younger man...

K : dei... poruda sapdalam... composed the elder brother...

M : dei Ka.. ipo dane da saami kumutom.. smiled M.. konja poru...

Mo : dei Ka.. poruda.. smiled the brothers together...

Ka : adhu dan kumutachula.. at D.. anni.. enaku pasikidhu anni.. kalaila irundhu enaya evalo vela vanginiya... enaku pasikum la.. he mimicked...

M : dei.. enamo ne matum dan vela senja madiri pesra.. sulked M..

Me : adhu dane... apo nanga matum ena chuma va da utkandhutu irundhom.. hearing the complaining youngsters... giggled DLP..

D : the mother side in D kicked out... seri va da.. sapdalam... she smiled fondly, tracing Ka cheek, letting Mo hang his head down in shame... though it wasn't done intentionally, but it stirred the bitter emotions in Mo..

J : dei.. sapdalam da... voiced a new father to be... seeing J trying to compose Ka... Me started imaging how would the father side of J be... an unknown fear of how he would treat their kid.. will he be the same as he is to her now..  post marriage... but she had hope in him... she knew he would the same J whom she loved... overshadowing all the doubts, a happiness spread through a mother to be... she was going through mixed emotions tracing their unborn.. a mother to be started day dreaming about everything and relating anything, to their priceless possession...

A simple yet delicious lunch was served on banana leaf.. a pinch of salt, homemade tangy pickle, followed by a few shop bought scented and colored sweets, a few homemade aromatic organic sweets, varieties of vada and payasam, a few varieties of veggies, steam erupting mini rice mountain was built, mouth-watering aroma of ghee spread over dals varieties were filled in the rice well, crunchy munchy appalams, etc were in line ups.. a perfect Chettinad meal was prepared.. and D was serving with the help of M and Me... M eyed Me not to do anything except for handling few lightweight servings...

Ka : iyo anni.. modhala enaku veiyunga.. pasi kolludhu.. Squealed Ka seeing Mu Mo being attended first in elder quota..

K : ama anni vechirunga.. ilana elaya sapturuvan pola irukura pasi la.. shoo.. heaved K.. a roar of infectious laughter spread through the dining area... except Ka...

Ka : hmkmm.. his eyebrow waved up and settled from left to right.. annae... na ena aada maada elaya thinga... he sulked... chaiii..

M : oh thaniya vera solanumo duraiku.... she added fuel to the tease... with an innocent face..

K : adhu dane.. he supported her with a slight nod..

Ka : anni... he scoffed...

M : iyo akka vechirunga ka.. ilana ivahala kadichira poran... she giggled...

K : ama ama.. ivan senjanlum seivan... he backed her bobbing his head letting everyone remain astonished... and the first person were M and co...

Ka : iya... anna... una la yaar kadipa.. haan... KM exchanged a secret look as K adjusted his collar slightly bowing down to hide his flushing cheek, M was equally turning shades looking at K and she hide her blush bowing down serving.. by the time Ka dug a pit in the rice mountain built in the leaf... hmhmkmm.. he cleared his throat.. making KM come out of the euphoric feel.. M anni unga avahala pathu jollu vitadhu elam podhum... nenga modhala sambar uh oothunga.. pasi kolludhu... KM glared at Ka ended up smiling at each other...