Kulurudhu..

Leaving perplexed M behind he left for his shower after a wink... with all those incredible Mark's of love.. she stood rooted to the ground shell shocked... she was totally confused and amused with his behavior... no.. all those purple marks.. her eyes scanned the bed.. seeing the temperature of the room.. her head was aching.. her body was trembling in pain.. her hands shivered, cheeks flushed... to pick those blankets.. not to miss his shirt.. which was baring her from him... the piece that protected her modesty.. not only once but always.. when ever in need.. never did he fail.. nor did his belongings..

the smile on her face just held the love for him.. she hugged his shirt.. the warmth of his hug was still felt... the goose pimples proved it to her.. she smelled his collar.. maybe placed a small peck... then placed his shirt on her shoulder and started setting their bed... set the bed correct...

As she set her hair a glimpse of herself was caught on the mirror.. She was glowing bright than the sun... she twisted her lips facing the sun.. her flushed face was turning red and red.. remebering her sun.. all those dishelved hair... smudged kumkum on her forehead line.. her baggy eyes.. but wait.. still her question remained as an unanswered question.. she set everything atleast to appear normal... as she smiled she walked out to her regular routine...

The warmth of her hug was still felt.. his skin was burning in desire.. knowing her needs.. her wants.. last night cleared the tiniest inhibition they held inbetween them... as the cold shower hit his face.. travelled down his bare skin.. like her tender touch.. as time passed the chilled water cooled the heated mind, but his body reacted the opposite.. the chilled water was making him go crazy thinking about her.. every drop reminded him of her.. the night.. It totally changed something in him... in them.. the lathered soap bubbles  brushed and kissed his skin were she gave those marks.. as the eyes scrunched in slight pain and peak of shyness erupted the goosebumps on his skin, a lovely curve crept up on his face..

K walked to their room after the very long shower.. seeing confused M arranging for breakfast in dining area, he crossed her... withering his wet hair he walked with a coy smile adorning his lips visible only to her.. her corner eyes were glued on to him, his wet physique were more than tempting and inviting.. as he noted her ogling him, before vanishing from her sight.. she heaved a heavy breath..

Tapping these archway of their kingdom, he walked back two steps.. he looked up to her staggering eyes shying away from meeting his piercing looks, her tinted cheek and trembling buds pleased the husband inside him.. he could do nothing but wink at her for getting caught her red cheeked... again.. her cheek tinted deeper immediately.. her response were too quick to catch a glimpse before going in.. he walked away smiling  leaving M with eyes popped out and those wet bed parted turning into a big o.. the tumbler in her hands slipped like her heart for him.. As he walked seeing D walk behind..

D : ey pathu M..

M : her face bowed hiding her flushed visage from her.. haan ka.. adhu.. pathu..

D : pathuma keezha vita.. ena M ne..

M : hm... the wife inside her smiled at the inside meaning... pakala ka.. she sets all the glass in place..

D : seri M konjam elathukum idly matum eduthu veiyen.. na chutney eduthutu varen..

M : idho eduthutu varen ka.. leaves the hall..

D : ena iva.. mogan elam oru madiri iruku.. idly Veka sona varenu pora.. enamo seri.. Mo comes and settles with a smile.. utakrunga mama..

Mo : D..

D : Kanna.. Jeeva.. Kathiru.. chitapa.. chithi.. vanga sapdalam.. she let out an announcement.. served idlies in advance..

Mo : D adhu..