Pudichiruku..

As Sar Kum was teasing K.. J couldn't tease nor resist his chuckle as the banter was irresistible.. Being his elder brother, he had no other choices rather to save his little brother.. even in between the banters.. None failed to notice K impatience, especially J.. but he was really happy for him.. Not wanting to waste any more seconds with them, K asked J to start the vehicle.. As said the ride begun.. 

In Bike

J drove really slow than usual not intentionally though.. but there was a truck ahead of them.. K was checking the road for clearance of the truck.. 

K : ivanunga vera.. scratching his head.. 

J : seeing K impatience on the side mirror.. he smiles to himself.. yenda load truck na apadi dane da poganum..

K : hmp'd.. knowing J was right.. he couldn't talk anymore.. but ended up mumbling to himself..

K within himself : namakumae varum pola..

before his brain could compose accepting the fact, his mouth blurted out what his heart felt..  

K : sida la dan avalo idam irukae nae.. namba vandi poidum nu nenaikiren nae..  

J : facing K sideways little amazed.. yen da K.. K lend his ears to J.. enada neeyum ipadi agita...

K : endha madiri nae..

J : hmm.. sar sonadhula endha thappum ilandren.. ne ena nenaikira adha pathi.. teasing him.. 

K : faking a sulky face.. yen nae nee vera kindal panikitu.. the fact is that he too liked all the banters and teasing game... but he pulls up a rigid face else he couldn't stop himself but blush.. sometimes even his composure fails him.. letting his little secret out.. 

J : noticing the change in K face through side mirror.. enada vekkala padra..

K : nae.. pointing the road.. anga road uh pathu vadiya ootu nae.. chuma.. turns his face away not able to cover his smile.. he sets his beard covering his lips.. rubbing off his cheek to beard.. not letting the blood rush to his cheek.. praying to himself not let him down...

J : sandhoshama iruku da ungala ipadi paakavae.. K nods understanding the depth in his words.. ipadiyae irunga da.. K smiles.. enada na pattukum pesitu varen.. 

K : nods.. hm puriyudhu nae.. As they drove.. 

J :  enada amaidhiya ve vara..

K : adhu.. seekiram ponae.. neram aagudhula..

J : han han han.. poren da.. poren.. J smiles at his little bro restlessness.. K was little restless with the delay but pretty much excited about the meeting her.. aparam K.. 

K : solu nae.. 

J : unaku na sola vendiyadhu ila dan.. irundhalum.. K waited letting him continue.. andha pilla koodavae irundhu.. ena venumo adhu pathu vangi kudunga da.. K nodded.. aththa mamavayum konjam pathuko da.. ena..

K : haan.. seri nae.. As the advise and teasing were going on.. they rode to the shop.. 

 In Shop

P : ey Mulla.. Mulla.. inga vaa di..

M : not averting her eyes from entrance.. clutching her purse.. idho varen ma.. As M walks to P.. solu ma..

P : idhula unaku edhu di pudichiruku..

M : ne edhu eduthalum seri dan ma.. podavaila ena iruku.. unaku edhu pidichiruko adhu edu ma.. still eyes on the door..

P : ey.. idhu podava iladi.. P shook M and M was little shocked and embarrassed.. gavanatha enga dan vechirukiyo.. 

M : adhu vandhu ma.. han.. anga Me ketanga adhu dan.. Meantime Me was checking saree in the mirror.. M just used it as an escape trick..