Avahalukaga..

In the Noon... PS house..

D : seri va M sapdalam.. 

M : ... D picks the vessels and arrange for everyone.. in hall.. everyone assembles for lunch... 

Me : enganga M ya kanom.. 

D : vandhuruva Me.. kitchen la dan irundha... Dei Ka..

Ka : theriyudhu.. M anniya kootitu varanum.. adhu dane.. nenga soldradhuku munadi nane poi kootitu varen.. walks to kitchen grumbling.. epo paru enaya vela vangradhae velaya pochu.. chai.. saying this he reaches kitchen.. M was smiling and swirling her chain.. M anni.. M anni.. 

M : ....

Ka : ada.. ena ivanga loose agitangala.. shook M.. anni.. M anni..

M : ena Ka.. 

Ka : ena achu anni..

M : enada..

Ka : ipadi thaniya ninu sirichitu irukinga.. 

M : na enga da sirichen.. 

Ka : na dan pathanae.. 

M : unaku romba pasikidhunu nenaikiren.. adhu dan ipadi olarikitu irukanu nenaikiren.. manages to walk.. seri va da.. poi sapdalam.. 

Ka : yedhu olarena.. thinks.. oru vela anni soldra madiri pasi nala dan irukumo.. seeing M walking.. ilayae na pathanae.. seri edha irundhu saptu yosipom.. Ka follows her to hall.. everyone settle for lunch discuss about the diwali decisions made begins... M serves to Mu P Me Ka.. D feeds L..

P : neeyum sapda vendiyadhu dane Mulla.. 

M : ila ma.. nenga sapdunga... aparam yar parimaradham.. 

Mu : mani ena aavudhu.. sapdu ma... namakula ena.. nambalae vechikalam.. 

M : irukatum pa.. nenga sapdunga.. nanum akkavum aparam saptukurom.. Mu P nods and M settles near the pillar listening nothing.. still in her dream world with K.. finally M D sit for lunch.. P sits near M.. Me serves them.. 

P : paraku pakama nalla sapdu di.. M nods.. M takes few small morsels between chuckles.. 

D : ada ena M.. inum pota sapadu apadiyae iruku sapdama ena panikitu iruka... 

P : ey ena di.. 

M : onum ilama.. sapdren ka.. lips still smiling.. nenga sapdunga.. 

D : ena achu M.. M nods nothing and gulps the food before the investigation begins.. 

In the shop everyone were busy with daily activities finishing lunch in between work.. K was totally drenched in the thought of haunting near future.. Though he knew M will be his side.. His father in law who always held respect and love for him will be there to back KM... and finally he knows and witnessed P is not the same older version of her.. he knew everything has changed but still something haunts him.. he doesn't know why he is so nervous.. he still feels like a kid going to school for first day after a long vacation.. 

But he prepares himself to be confident that there is nothing to fear or to be nervous.. after all its his family and he needs to understand them better then ever.. and he needs to blend with them like how she took his family like a fish to water.. though she wanted to be a part of his family, but it was not the same consequences when she came into this house.. as his wife.. still he has no clue how she managed to get along with all his family members.. when he himself was confused about the situation and newly added members.. he himself alien in his own house.. but she managed.. he brushes off his admiration for her.. and focused on his thought.. if not alike her, atleast he need to make some efforts to change for his family, to atleast reciprocate his gratitude for her.. yes indeed somewhere deep inside he did everything to win over her..