Roja poo...

As she slide her pin tugging the flowers in her hair strands... he got distracted from her.. her eyes.... his eyes that was glued to hers werent locked up anymore with hers... her eyes involuntarily followed his direction with a tinge of mixture of disappointment... or maybe a pinch of curiosity spiced up with anger... as if what in the world could distract him from her... he was busy plunging his hand and picking it up from the shelf smiling to himself when he saw it... she tip toed trying to peep and have a glance at it.. when he turned around in a swift and offered it to her... she was shocked to see him...

K : indha... he lend his hand forward... she was mesmerized with his gesture... seeing her eyes shocked like a teen with a pinky cheek and lips parted... indha... ena achu... she shook her head to come out from the surprise... he eyed her the possession he held in his hand for her...

M : his coy smile with a freshly bloomed paneer rose in his hand... enanga idhu.. she exclaimed with lips parted.. facing him...

K : han... he raised his brows... patha epadi theriyudham... he held his hip on either side... raising his left brow... somethings never change...

M : adhu ilanga.. idhu... kaila poo oda ungala pathadhum.. nenga dana nu oru sandhegan vandhuruchu... adhu dan ketan.. she spilled her doubts beautifully teasing him... he smiled.. ama idhu yaarukunga... enaku... the little girl in her kicked out...

K : inga vera yaar iruka... unaku dan.... rubbing his palm on his back...

M : nejama enakanga... her eyes twinkled brighter than those mighty stars.. 

K : pina vera yaarukam... he let out a soft whisper bowing his head with a nod.... unaku dan pudi...

M : paara.. vekkamakum... she teased making him turn more red...

K : indha ena... biting back his blush he raised his eyes to face her mockings...

M : hmm.. she smiled bobbing her head while acknowledging his gift... rose na enaku romba pudikumnga... K hmmd with a cute smile...

M to herself : na sona roja poovae vera.. ivaha oruthavaha... she giggled...

M to herself : adhuvum nenga sona piragu roja poona rombavae pidikum... she smiled to herself... remembering his reference.. 

K : ama adhu ena na sona piragu... ena muzhuka roja.. he lend his ear forward as he couldn't hear her... she smiled wide..

M to herself: adhu oru Roja... ulla muzhuka Roja..  she smiled mimicking his words...

K : enadhu... kekala...

M : ha.. ab... adhu... enaku roja poo na pudikum nu sonenga.. ama... ungaluku epadinga theriyum enaku pudikum nu... she voiced her doubts diverting him...

K : holding his hip on either side.. ne dane sona... rose pudikum nu.. adhu dan.. he brushed his cheek with his palm.. inhaling the scent of the rose...

M : naana.. eponga.. she blurted as her eyes widened... she couldn't remember sharing any such things to him.. until then... how did it... or when did it happen... she was busy recollecting her memory...

K : adi paavi... nethu night.. adhuvum... endha nelamaila ketana... his cheek were flushed with blood... when he was about to give a detailed explanation she cut him off... as he stepped closer to her to feel her breath on him...

M : as her heartbeat raced with every inch of gap getting cut between them with him taking a step ahead...  ey..ey..en..dha.. endha.. ne..nela..mai..la.. she stammered... collecting the morning scenes... as she inhaled his scent which has been her recent addiction...