Ungala Pudichiruku..

K was so much moved by her choice of words, all her cute little nuances, all her every fresh gesture.. everything about her.. he just wanted to be within embrace and pour out all the love he holds for her.. he felt so light and safe around her.. like a baby to his mother.. he felt happy being himself to her... though they have moulded themselves to fit into each other.. they never gave up the actually themselves which they still held within themselves.. letting the other to hold on.. 

he is still the same K, who has slightly changed his regular rugged looks, learnt somethings additional, arrogant yet soft person, bold and brave except in front of her, silent yet trying to cope up with his wife, reserved yet he opened up to her, etc.. 

And she is still the same M, yet who has adapted herself to be a women of simplicity, she learnt to lend her ears before talking, soft yet his angry bird, less chirpy talking girl in front of others, learnt to keep secrets to herself, etc..

he knew how they were once and how they are now.. he wanted to speak out once and forever.. as tears poured, he poured his heart to her.. 

K : na yen ketana.. idhula vera yarukum pidikama irundha apo na perusa nenachadhum ila.. varuthapatadho.. kavala pattadho ila.. aana.. She waited.. idhu elamae oru kaalathula unakum pidikadha vishayama irundhudhunala dan apadi ketan.. her eyes brimmed up.. she cursed herself for giving so much pain to him.. the pain which she saw that day.. the same pain was there in his eyes.. again.. because of her.. ey.. he wiped her tears... stroking her wet cheek.. she shut her eyes leaning on to his warm palm.. una kaaya paduthanumno.. ila.. kashta paduthunumno idhula na solala.. she looked into his eyes.. he backed his palm.. idhu elathayum enkita pidikala nu sona ponukita.. ava en pondatiyavae irundhalum... ena ipadiyae yethukiriyanu enala keka mudiyala.. he poured his confession.. modhal muraya.. yen da ipadi irukumo nu ullukula avalo kashtama.. uruthala.. irundhuchu.. bowing his head down.. caressing his ring, he talked to his palm.. evalo muyarchi panalum.. sila vishayam.. pinadi poi enala matha mudiyadhula.. he let out a sarcastic smile.. adhu dan.. una mana poorvama virumbinalum... enala unkita vandhu sola mudiyala Mulla.. yenga na ipadi irukuradhu unaku uruthumonu..

M : uruthuma.. she was waiting to meet his eyes.. yenga apadi soldringa.. enaku puriyala.. she felt a prick in his words..

K : ila un alavuku padikala.. un alavuku pesa theriyala... umuna moonji.. sirika theriyala.. kanna pathu pesa theriyala.. tip top uh dress panika theriyala.. velila solikira madiri vela seiyala.. epavum uppu puli molaga nedioda.. oru banku kooda poga theriyadha oru padipu arivu iladha tharkuri.. indha madiri neraya.. idhula enga unaku uruthumonu dan.. he couldn't look into her eyes with guilt.. his eyes welled up.. all she could see was a genuinely innocent yet hurt soul.. what hurt her was even she was one among those who had hurt him.. the guilt reflected in her eyes too.. 

M : touching his cheek.. she lifted his face up by his chin.. to meet his eyes.. moving in little closer she kissed his forehead, rubbing of every unwanted thing from his head.. she kissed those ever-smiling eyes of his, which were tearing for her, because of her, which ached for her.. seeing his tears her heart was oozing in pain.. she wiped his tears... stroking his cheek.. oru samayam idhula na pesirukala.. nenachirukalam.. aana ipo elamae mariduchunga... en alavuku pesalana enanga.. aana persa oru oru varthayilayum avalo thelivum arthamum irukae adhu podhadhanga.. her eyes were showing all her love she held for him.. adhuvum ilama ungalukum sethu dan nane pesidrenae.. aparam enavam.. finally he chuckled accepting her.. aparam ena soniya.. he faced her.. umunamoonjiya.. he gave a ama dane looku.. nalla vela nenga umunamoonjiya irundhiya, he was amused, he didn't expect that from her, his lips lost that charm.. ilana enaiko evalo oruthi ungala thatitu poirupa.. aparam na enga poradham.. she chided.. he grinned at her..

M : Kanna pathu pesa theriyalanu sonen dan aana.. she bowed blushing.. ipo enalayae unga kanna pathu sila samayan pesa mudiyadhura ilanga.. avalo vasigaramana kannu ungaluku.. he lifted her chin up to meet those eyes.. idhu elam pakadhadhu en thappu dan.. andha kanna na matum patha podhum.. she bite back her blushing cheek.. enakaga enaiki nenga modha mura pant satta potingalo anaikae ungala pudichi pochu..