𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

"Get up Satsuki."

Without another word, the brunette girl gather all her remaining strength to stand on her two feet,tottering in the process but nonetheless the grip around the weapons in her hands tighten turning her knuckles white.
It was the countless times she had counted when he had sent her flying across the ground,not caring if her bruises got worsen and worsen.
But he is right, training will never be easy instead it will get tougher but that will be the main reason she will survive in this harsh world.

Her eyebrows furrowed with sweats,the weather is cold but it felt very hot for her,maybe because of the adrenaline runs inside right now.

"Ready your horses,stand on your ground like you are planted into them."

She did as what he told her to do before lunge a full attack on him.With every single steps she hear, ever wind cuts into the air of his movements allowing her to be able to swing her jitte swords in hoping it would get him somehow.

They are involve in an intense combat fighting,dodging,swinging of blades,dripping of sweats hit the dirt and the trees watching it all in silence.

"Ack!!"

She was once again sent flying backwards but manage to regain her balance to land on her feet.

"Your breathing is a mess," He pointed out,still standing calmly on the very same spot since earlier, "Regulate them.You're fighting with your heart not your mind."

"I am not.."

"You are."

"I'm not!"

"Then tell me why you can't even hit me!?"

"RAGH!" With full speed she charge towards him again,this time,exhausting herself.

"My lady! Oh my goodness...what happened!?"

"I'm fine,Kyo."

"Fine? You are bleeding! Please,come this way and let me clean you up."

She was then dragged to the bath prepared with warm water,the other maids already stand by to serve her by the sides but Satsuki prefers privacy whenever it involves her own lone time so she often send them off but tonight is especially different; not when the head maid found her body is bruised up all over.

"This is a nightmare! How can it come down to this,my lady!?" She squealed, stare in horror at the blue and purple,red marks painting her skin mainly her shoulders and back.

"This is why i told you to leave me alone." She groans, sinking deeper down into the tub.

Kyoko could only sigh and proceed to rub oil all over her back.She shouldn't have been surprised knowing the lady she serves in half of her lives will always return home past midnight covered in wounds,scars,bruises and whatnot.
Ever since her determination to train physically she always sneak out after dinner from the back of the pavilion to meet with her teacher whoever it is that Kyoko does not know but her lady assures her he is a great man and a wise teacher.
When does it start though? They were out for a stroll one day when they came across couple of boys in a uniform- the Demon Slayer Corps.Satsuki remembered how fascinated she is when they heard about them,they are too cool and heroic to save innocent villagers from the gruesome demons.