十一

"Everyone, this is Satsuki,Satsuki meet everyone." Tanjirou introduced vaguely,still mentally kicking himself on the arse for being weak and agreed to her request.

It was in some kind of dōjō where they hold as the training ground most of the time.

"Ah,Lady Satsuki!" marveled one of the girls,and she instantly knew whose voice it belongs to

"Kiyo,is that you?"

"Yes! You are finally here!" The three girls came running up to the taller female,surrounding her in an instance,bombarding her with questions of her absence,her wounds and most of all how they misses her.

"You know these girls,Satsuki?" Tanjirou asks with curiosity, watches from her side

"Yes," She laughs, "They're the one who tend to my injuries whenever i came to visit."

"Lady Satsuki always plays with us while training! She is incredible!" Chimed in Naho

"Come on,girls. We don't have much time left to train the boys." Called a voice from behind,approaching them closer too.

"It is nice meeting you again,Aoi." Satsuki greet

"You as well,Lady Satsuki. You shouldn't be moving too much however, pease take it easy for now." Aoi merely scold and she could only smiles cheekily.

"Yeah,thank you.I will only watch,what are you all on right now?"

"They just did training in comparison with Kanao,"

Kanao? do they mean the tsuguko under Kocho Shinobu's?

The girl is silent seated behind a desk in the centre of the room but her smell is different-it is nearing the scent of a Pillar and Satsuki knows she is a strong one.

"They are in the final stage of the training-putting it frankly,it's a tag. Kanao and i will be their opponents." Aoi briefly explain and it reminds her back in the days where she first trained with Rengoku when he first accepted her as his student.

"But Kanao-san is on a whole new level," Tanjirou added, "Although we became hunters at the same time but we were wondering why there's such a huge differences."

"I see.." She murmurs, "Where's Inosuke and Zenitsu..?"

"A-ah,that..." He sounded afflicted, scratching the side of his cheek while averting his gaze guiltily somewhere but her,

"Inosuke..wasn't used to losing so he sulked and got angry."

Sounds like him alright

"Zenitsu quickly acted as if he gave up."

"Huh? but earlier he—"

"Well he probably lied ha ha ha." he lets out a sheepish laugh.

"The two stopped coming to the training hall." Aoi huffed, "Left for Tanjirou himself."

"I'm sorry." He bows, could only apologise in their steads for unable to constrain the two from their bed.

"No need! There's no need to wind those two anymore. And if you don't want to come,you don't have to."

Judging from her tone Satsuki knows this must have happened not only once but multiples;she sounded annoyed.

"What's the issue here?"

"Well, we have to beat Kanao in these trainings but still,we couldn't touch even a single strand of her hair."

Satsuki hums with a small nodding,