十九

It's been more than a month ever since Satsuki got busy with her trainings;the other Pillars are exclusively assigned to teach her different methods,skills and techniques to master.When she thought the regular trainings to become demon hunters were tough,this is like moving a damn mountain.

"Listen up,brat. I don't like you.So if i see you slacking off even once, i'm gonna pound your head,you got that?"

"Aah,Satsuki-chan! I finally got to meet you! Don't worry,let's work that beautiful bum of yours to shape,shall we!"

"If you ease your mind and empty your thoughts, you won't feel pain even if i stab you with this knife."

".............that cloud looks like cotton.."

"You sure lack in stamina! Start over from the very beginning or i might as well whoop your fine arse flamboyantly."

"If you missed your sword at me, you might even kill them."

Satsuki throw herself to the grass,ignoring the dirt that might stained her face and uniform.All her limbs felt incredibly numb,the aching in her muscles are screaming at her to take a break if it weren't for the Wind Pillar to consecutively starts attacking her out of nowhere with full intentions that she had no choice but to dodge away.

"Oi,i said not a rest until you hit me!"

"Didn't you hear what Oyakata-sama said? 'go easy on the younger ones'!" Satsuki wheeze on the ground, shift to lie on her back as sweats pools down from her forehead,the scorching hot sun above is not helping either.

Is the sun always blinding like this? damn

The white-haired man glowers at her, "But you're not the younger ones anymore so don't start giving me that bullcrap."

She groans, he is right,not when i accept to be the next Flame Pillar

Dealing with the grumpy Pillar is not an easy feat after all. He speaks nothing but curses and rebuke to her;sure he is doing an excellent job in to honing her swordsmanship skills but he needs to tone it down a little bit.
  It might be scary for her for the first few times they met but slowly she is adjusting herself to retaliate his rude remarks.

"Go change your clothes and be back here in 5,you smell like shit."

"Says the guy who shows his boobs off everywhere.." she mutters beneath her breath but still moves away to obliged.

Though apparently he managed to hear her

"What's this? you seems like you still have the balls to talk? let's see how you last without a fucking break for the whole week."

Eep!

Satsuki starts to think the Pillars and even Oyakata-sama is trying to test with her patience and courage because who the hell thought it was a good idea to schedule Shinazugawa's training before the Love Pillar!?

"Now that we're done with the stretching! stand up straight,Satsuki-chan!"

And straight up she does,

"Now bend your back 'till your palms touches the floor!"

She bulged her eyes out of their sockets,staring at the pink-haired girl in disbelief,as if she had grown another head beside.

"You're kidding me,right?"

"Nope! i'm sure you can do it!"

Oh hell naw!

"L-look,Mitsuri-san...i know i said i was born with gifts but apparently elasticity is not one of them—"

"Nonsense! you wouldn't know until you try! Now relax,and let me help you."