Satsuki doesn't know exactly how long she passed out but all she heard in the faint of her dull senses was someone calling her name into the blinding light where she wanted to reach for its warmth.

"You must wake up,Satsuki.Live on."

In that moment, she was awaken.Starting from having a throbbing pain all over her body.Her eyes fluttering open and judging from the chirping of birds from the distance it must be morning already and the sun is up;the heat on her face says so.

It took her a few more while to get up,her muscles and limbs are very sore maybe because it wasn't proper to sleep on the ground after gravely injured.

I'm still alive..

She place her hand over her abdomen and last night's images replays back in her head. It all happened too fast for her to digest everything; being the Harukigahara last descendant who is was gifted.

Kibutsuji Muzan

The creature that began,declaring war with the humans and now her family has to paid for the price
  She was told to control her anger but at this point knowing who is the demon that started all of these only adding fuel inside her vengeful heart.

Satsuki got up,slowly standing to both her feet with all her might whilst writhing in pain because of her injuries.

That damn crow...i told it to call for help but what the hell is taking them so long?

She grumbles;taking mental note to herself she might want to have a stew of that crow's head when she got back to the headquarter.
  It takes longer time for Satsuki to find the exit,limping her way through the corridors until she finally got out,taking one last moment to say a silent goodbye to her old home.
  She even visited the grave that Urokodaki dug to bury them all. She slump her knees down before her parents'.

"Why did you never tell me..?" asked Satsuki-her voice gone with the wind. Was it the desire to protect her? was her father once a Demon hunter too? why did he gave her the jitte weapons? Does he know about the progenitor of the demon?

Satsuki flinched whenever that certain name flash across her mind.She take off her haori to wrap it around her wound and clod it close tight in case it will bleed again when she move a lot later.

"I will avenge him." She swear, "I will not let your death be in vain.And i will not rest until i stop him and the blood flows in me will forever last.This generation won't end."

She stood back up again,feeling the wind around her picks up its pace as if there is answer from her parents.

The next thing she need to do now is to discover what gifts she has,what of the God of the Sun is and what did her clan worship came to about.
  She hung her head down,bringing her hands to clasp together to mutter prayers for her loved ones.

For now,she needed to head back and get herself fix first before she might end up dying on the side of the road.

————

Ever since Satsuki started a mission two weeks ago,she has been receiving them endlessly whenever she finished one.The crow will find itself fly around her head,repeating the mission out loud that it almost deafening her sense of hearing.

She walks along the field,depending on her own smell,hear and memory to find her way back but stopped when she heard a very loud voice from the distance that stops her in her track.

"Save me!"

"Ah,hey—!!"

What in the world..?