十二

The trio sat before the swords forger,introducing themselves along with Haganezuka unwilling to stop jabbing Tanjirou on the back,though with mask Satsuki can sense the murdering aura from him and so she guessed not to act nor say anything for now before she could feel his wrath.

"I was told to forge blades for Inosuke-dono." The other man who is called Kanamori handed the newly sharp weapons to the boar boy,
  "I would be very happy if they were useful for him in battle."

Once the boy grab a hold of his weapons, the colour changes instantly to the epitome of one's own character and traits, also powers and abilities.

"Ahh,they're beautiful." Praised Kanamori, "They glow with a dull indigo-grey tinge. A somber colour-it's a great colour for a blade."
  Both Tanjirou and Satsuki stare and listens in awe, so that's what his colour is,huh.

"That's great! Inosuke's blades had so many chips." Tanjirou chirped, Haganezuka still unceasingly punches on his back where the burgundy boy murmur in pain of 'ow ow ow ow'.

But they all turn confuse when Inosuke utter no words but making his way out to the garden,off the veranda,starting to crawl on the ground to pick up stones that meets his liking.

"Inosuke-dono..?"

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

The next thing that happens when Inosuke starts to ram the stone to the edges of his blades and the rest of the latters shrieks in despair

"Alright!" the boar boy exulted, contented with his now chipped blades when all of them thought it was damaged all along.

"I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS YOU DAMN BRAT!!"

"WE'RE SORRY WE'RE SORRY!!"

And it takes two people to hold the both sword  forgers down in their ground before causing a whole lot worse commotion.
  Satsuki and Tanjirou learns to never break their blades again and make fun of it because it's either facing them or facing the demons armless-either way,it's a suicide mission.

————

Satsuki held the blade on her lap alone in the same room they all had been in since earlier.Her heart feels the tingles of agitation when she can finally touch them again;the very same nichirin sword she uses before it got shattered to pieces.

She unsheathe it from its scabbard ever so slowly,the sound of the sharp blade rings quietly into her ears and when she does,the sun kissed every inch of it glistens in all of its gloriousness. Almost instantly, the gold hue began to envelope the whole blade,the handguard is the shape of her family's symbol-insignia of the golden dragon where they believed the God of Sun is none other than the dragon that is their conveyor.

"Woah,Satsuki your blade is gold!" beamed Tanjirou who was back after seeing the sword forgers off on their way

"Yes, so i've been told." Satsuki smiles, slowly moving her blade to cut through the air to trigger her memory of how it feels so good to be able to possess them again.

"It's the first time i see a gold colour,it's beautiful." He took a seat beside her,still admiring it.

"Thank you,what's yours?"

"Me? uhm..well,it's black."

"Black..?" She blinks,

"Y-yeah,nobody knows what it means but apparently not a lot has seen them either so they said it's probably bad luck." He explains sheepishly.

"Nonsense,i don't think it's bad luck. Maybe one of a kind colour makes you unique."

His sulking face lifted up to a smile, "You think so?"