They came to face with another opponent,one that is strange. A headless demon with both arms instead of hands,grew blades.

"This thing doesn't have a head!" Inosuke yells out their inner thoughts,
"This guy doesn't have a weak spot! How do we chop it if he don't have one!?" He continue to fume,not giving the chance for Tanjirou to speak.

"Inosuke,calm down! There must be a way!" Satsuki joined to help the poor boy

"Let's cut him from a diagonal angle,from his shoulders!"

She smirks, "Brilliant idea,Tanjirou! Slice the thing from the his left arm down across to its right side. So basically,tear him in a half."

"YEAH HA HA HA!!" before explanation fully done,Inosuke already charges ahead,ignoring them both.

"Wait! We'll do this together—!"

Despite his fiery spirit,they charge head to head on however in his blind sight it moves quick managing to slash its blades all over Inosuke's body. When is about to attack more,he managed to dodge but barely escape.Not when he felt the small spiders crawling all over their bodies trying to take control whilst distracted.

When Satsuki senses Inosuke who is already tied up with another strings,she uses her inhumane speed to place herself before the demon,blocking its blade with her double jitte though she knows these weapons right now are no helpful for her if she doesn't have her Nichirin sword with her.

Tanjirou uses the chance to swung his across the demon in attempt to push it back to make space for them to regain their teamwork structure.

Satsuki cuts the strings above him, "We have to fight this battle together! Think of a way to defeat him! We have to put our hearts and minds together!"

"THIS IS SO ANNOYING!" Inosuke shot back, frustrated at first how these two manage to work wel together already despite just met.

"Step on me!!"

Satsuki without another word obliged Tanjirou,uses him as support beneath her feet as she slash both blades of the demon.

"Inosuke,now!" She calls out to the boar boy who appears from the back,readying his part of the duty

Full Focus Breath of Water third form: The Beating Tide

Breath of Water user! The flow of the fight reminds me of both Giyū and Urokodaki-san,perhaps he is too a..?

In a mere blink of an eye, Inosuke managed to sliced it off as the appointed target on its body and the prove of it slowly burning to ashes away means they had made it.

Alright! Beautiful slice! Just as Tanjirou had a grin on his face, he was surprised when Inosuke doesn't stop there.On the contrary he made a dash across the short distance towards where he is standing with the certain brunette girl.

"Huh? Ino—"

"I can do...whatever you can do,BASTAARDD!"

"ACK!"

His strong arms wraps around Tanjirou in a tight grip where the checkered haori demon hunter automatically and inadvertently reaches to grab a hold around the other girl's wrist.

"HNNN...AAHHHH!!!"

"Oh my Goooooo-!" Tanjirou was threw up into the air up high,bringing Satsuki along with him,mesmerized by Inosuke's strength. She screams for a moment before feeling Tanjirou pulled her closer allowing her to cling her body against his,

"Hang on tight,Satsuki!"

Up in the air she fears how she can't feel the earth where she uses it to sense everything;the steps,the vibration,the heat and coldness but here with only the wind,she can only rely on her hearings and smell.
But the assuring arm around her waist brought the confidence within her outside and decided to trust in the boy.