二十九

Plans to revitalise and move the swordsmith village had to be expedited.Once it turns to night, the demons will come.
Despite the fact that they were attacked by two Upper Moons,the village casualties were kept to a minimum. There was no time to mourn the fallen, demons wouldn't wait. The world will never stop turning even when human lives are lost.

"I see,so they moved to a new village." Tanjirou nods while munching down on an onigiri in his hand that the kakushi has brought for his lunch.

"Man,you were out cold for seven days,you okay to eat?"

"Yeah! Kanroji-san said to eat a lot too!" reply him enthusiastically on the bed, facing Gotou-san who always takes care of him ever since he arrived.

"Speaking of them, the Love and Mist Pillars slept for two days,then were at full power on the third?"

"Yep! Totally respect them!"

He didn't realise the look Gotou is giving him,the look that one does not notice he is slowly getting close to their level too.

"So your sister is okay?"

"Oh,yeah! She can walk in the sun now and it's all thanks to—"

He stops himself,leaving the rest of the word hung in the air. Gotou cocks his head to the side quizzically,

"What's wrong?"

"Ah..it's just that..."

"Use the sword!!"

The brunette girl appears in his head again. It is the same thing when he just woke up;the second matter that enters his mind after Nezuko because when he left she was still yet to regained consciousness.But all of a sudden, she appears in the fight along with Muichiro.

"Gotou-san,is it possible to see Satsuki now?"

"I believe i already told you this-Lady Satsuki is not to leave her bed under Kocho-sama's order. She did ran away when she is suppose to be resting."

His face fell wistfully,dejected the fact he still can't visit her. He had been asking for it but only for Gotou has similar answer; No.
When they parted after the battle she was gone ahead with Genya so he had no chance to talk to her.He can only hope she is doing better after all,it has been far too long since he missed her presence.

It is no mistaken what Lady Tamayo had said in their exchanged letters that Nezuko's ability to conquer the sun was because of the blood Satsuki provides her with.
So that means it actually works,but maybe just needed more time.

————

"Let me outta here!"

"We are really sorry Lady Satsuki! But you cannot leave the room until you are fully healed!"

"I AM HEALED! I am more than okay! Didn't you see me fight few days ago!? I am uninjured!"

The three girls stood before the locked door with vigorous knocking from the other side,too scared to see her expression right now.

"B-but Kocho-sama said your old wound reopened!"

Satsuki huffs, glaring down at the bandages wrapped tight around her torso. It is true, the stabbed wound opened when she fell off the cliff during the fight but it is nothing major;she is sure she can heal in short amount of time.
She scan the room again;she is placed in one without window because apparently Shinobu knows very well she will just make an escape route through them again.