二十五

"AWW COME ON! The guys over there are close to cutting his head off!"

Satsuki heard Inosuke badgering from the other side but all her focus lands on the ruins where Uzui was thrown away earlier.
Her senses went numb in fear, the horrifying images went back again abruptly like a flood,like the night she had lost Kyōjurō.

"Watch out!" She was hurled to the side again this time,with somebody actually carried her in his arms away from the thrashing sash of Daki's.

"Tanjirou.." She looks up to see his face up close but his intense eyes never astray from the demons as he saved her.It's magnificent how he is still able to move a lot despite his conditions.

"Are you okay Satsuki?"

She didn't answer instead she looks at the scene before her,the two other boys still fighting against them.

"We need to settle this fast—They can't get any closer..Inosuke! Zenitsu! We'll take her on together!"

"Right!" replied the blonde,his eyes still closing as he does, "This one's weaker than the sickle man! Let's get the girl first,can you still move!!"

They both scrambled up,instantly deflecting all the upcoming attacks not giving them a second to rest and what hinders them were the blood slashes belongs to Gyuutarou blocks them along the way.

"AHAHAHA!! Your movements are slowly getting duller! Who should i crush first!!" shrilled Daki in excitement of bloodlust.

Satsuki clenches then unclenches her fists, The Final Breathing Form is still working in my adrenaline but they're draining fast,we need to cut one of their head at least now.

"The demon's neck is too soft for us to cut! We have to go at the right speed,or get her head from multiple directions!" told Tanjirou,getting closer towards where Daki stands.

"If we take the multiple direction option, leave it to my awesome dual wielding prowess,damn it!!"

"Good thinking, Zenitsu,protect Inosuke!"

"'Kay!"

"Tanjirou!" She looks at him as he does the same,

"Protect me."

With an assuring smile, He had no choice but to nod firmly back, "Now go!"

Breath of the Beast, eight fang: Pig Assault

Breath of Water,third form: Beating Tide

Breath of Lightning,first form: Thunderclap-Flash Eightfold

The protectors did as they were told to,cutting the sashes before it could hurt the front-liners as they charges forward

"WOAAUGHH! NUAAGHH!" groaned Inosuke out loud not caring about his own defense and is solely focusing on charging forward, scarying Daki there.
The boar boy got closer,his dual nichirin blade thrust forward trapping her neck on either sides. But when she is about to make another escape,