三十五

This man, Kibutsuji Muzan, will not die no matter how many times we cut his head off

"I think..the sun is the only way to defeat Muzan.If he doesn't die when you destroy his head,you will most likely have to prolong the battle until the sun rises."

Satsuki gritted her teeth as she digs her katana deeper into the flesh of his neck, his red plum eyes piercing into her soul but despite he is under her grasp, he still have the audacity to smirk as if he do not feel pain at all.

Just as you said, Oyakata-sama... we have to hold on longer in this battle

The girl with the prophecy is now able to see,his main goal is right here in front of him and if he is able to consume her whole right now, nothing and no one can stop him.
  His clawed hands reaches out but she yank her katana away before he can

Breath of Flame,fifth form: Flame Tiger

She dodges him,unleashing powerful series of sword slashes that takes the form of a flaming tiger that charges towards him in a blinding speed.She had make sure to perfected all Rengoku's forms before the final day,to strengthen her own power and to feel Kyojurou is actually beside her.
  But Kibutsuji is no less strong, he manage to see the slashes and for the blade to almost cut an inch more from his skin.

I ran away and almost died the first time i met him,but now even if death is by my door, i am willing to end this creature's life no matter what it stakes!

Black Blood Technique: Chain of Thorns

Lines of black wire shot out from his back and limbs, trapping Satsuki as the thorns digging into her skin

"How magnificent," marveled Muzan as he takes another good look on her lit golden pair of eyes which are now glaring at him

"The prophet is true yet you show yourself vulnerable in front of me like this? Ha," He scoffs; "Ubuyashiki is a mere fool even on his dying state."

"Watch your mouth." she hiss, "You think i will expose myself like this without plans? you thought of me as the weak girl i was back then,Kibutsuji."

Breath of Rock,third form: Igneous Reflection

On cue Himejima  ran into the fire to cut off the chains,releasing her as she quickly jumps back to his side,

"Lady Tamayo—"

"She's fine." He reply tartly and she breathe a sigh of relief, she saw her got hurt earlier and knew well she is planning to die with her sins but no matter how selfish she can be, Satsuki is not ready to lose another person she became close with.
  The two went back to charge at him in full might, dodging and slashing at every opportunities, ignoring the blazing heat and ashes in the fire amongst them.They know they can't simply defeat him, so all they can do is stand up and fight however tired and hurt they are,to see the sun rises by the breaking dawn so they can smell the victory.

Satsuki threw her head back when she sees one of the thorns almost stab itself into her eyes before cutting them up to get closer to Kibutsuji's neck once again.

Presence then comes one by one,

"Oyakata-sama!!"