They let out heavy and dioriented breathing;their lungs felt like burning;visions are shrinking.In Tanjirou's head the only thinghe can remember for now is everyone's safety—Nezuko,Inosuke,Zenitsu and even Satsuki who fought alongside with him a lot.

There is a vicious pain around her wound but Satsuki stood up with trembling legs,
"Tanjirou,are you alright?" She still asks his condition despite her own who looked even paler than he does due to the blood loss ever since the incident the other night.

"I'm fine," He writhe clearly lying, "Nezuko—where's Nezuko..? Is she okay?"

Satsuki's eyes darts around the area,finally spotting the little demon with her sense of smell and hearing again, laid across from them not too far;also in unconscious state.

"Nezuko.." His breathing is getting worst than hers however and she wonders if it was because of the breath of fire form he uses earlier that cause this damage in him.

"Don't push yourself,i'll get her." She put an assuring hand over his shoulder before limping her way to the other side.
Satsuki drops herself beside Nezuko in her disarray form,cradling the girl onto her lap to check on her pulse but to their relieved, it was still there.

"She's alright.She's alright,Tanjirou." She shot him an assuring smile and he heave out a deep sigh.Both in relief that the two girls are safe now while at the same time,Satsuki though a higher rank above him,is willing to believe in his truth and protect his sister despite violating the number one law in the Demon Slayer Corps.

Then, the scent of blood just got thicker when they both felt the pressure.A movement that alerted them because when a demon disappears, it will smells like ash...
The headless body stood up perfectly on its legs,the head the rolled over away was picked up by the threads earlier,

"You thought that you defeated me?" Rui taunted, "You sad fools-were you happy in your delusions?"
"I cut my own head off with my own strings way before you could cut my head off."

She should have noticed it sooner if she weren't so caught up with losing a lot of blood! More than this any moment now, she could die because of this. She have no more strength to resides in her to fight once more. Will this be the end?

"Enough of this. I'll kill all of you; it's been awhile since i've been this pissed off." He receives his head back in his own possession again, putting them on as his nerves and flesh reconnects back around his neck as if there are no scar evident there at all.

She calls out to Tanjirou who is the closest in front of Rui's dangerous space.

Come on,Satsuki! Prepare your breaths! Hurry! She set Nezuko aside gently behind her,tugging her into safety before concentrating all her senses to the demon who revived again.

"How sad-this is really sad. I got this mad sometime before- but it's been so long i don't remember it;"
"Why aren't you burning in the first place? my strings and i got burned. I don't know if it's your sister's power,but thanks for making me real mad." The veins trails around his faces,voice dripping with madness

"I'm gonna cut my ties with you guys without any sense of regret."

Eventually Satsuki get on with her breath correctly though in the end it will exhaust herself to the point of losing her life but it does not matter;not when she had to witness a pair of siblings to die in the hands of a demon she fail to save.

When Rui thrive out his sharp threads again,Satsuki tighten her jitte, she reappear before him; shielding Tanjirou as if an armour to protect him to face the demon,cutting them all in Total Concentration Form.