十八

It has been exactly a week the last time Tanjirou saw Satsuki and he certainly would be lying if he were to say he is not concern for her,especially the time they parted was rather in a bad term.He wrote in his letters,to Urokodaki-san and even Senjurō about her but so far,none gave him the absolute answer on how to approach her,the guilt in him is overbearing his confidence.

Zenitsu though did tried his very best to cheer him up even Inosuke does,he appreciate them very much but nonetheless, he still feels distress about her.
  So he asks around,especially to the girls and Aoi, even daring himself to ask the Insect Pillar which she had hinted that she is to become a Flame Pillar if she didn't reject Oyakata-sama's offer.

That is the last tick he had.He needed to see her.

So the Kamado boy roam around the estate from the Rengoku's the Butterfly and even the headquarters. he is on the brink of giving up for the day when on the corner of his eyes, a figure walks past by that made him skidded to a full halt.

His eyes brightens as her familiar brunette locks cascade behind her back.

"Satsuki!"

Upon hearing her name called out loud, the brunette spare a glance over her shoulder,before taking off in a hurry and Tanjirou lost sight of her,again.

Great,way to go Tanjirou, he mentally slaps himself

he is not giving up yet though.

Tanjirou continue to search for her for consecutive days but only for the girl to run whenever he is present.
  So in the end he had to ask for the help of someone that is less suspicious and Satsuki might believe him.
  Also,he happens to walk by anyway so—

"Training?"

"Yeah! I heard your breathing technique is the best out of all of us here! I was hoping you could teach me!"

"Ah,thank you,Murata but, i think Aoi and the girls does a better job at teaching the demon slayers. You might wanna—"

"But i wanted it to be you,Satsuki!"

She blinks and the ravenette man felt the heat crept up to his neck, "I-i mean, not in that way! But—but it will be a huge privilege to have you watch over my training."

With his pleas in the end Satsuki gives in,following the lying demon hunter to the dōjō for the usual training.

"Like the others did—"

SLAM!

eh?

In time when she turned around to talk to him, the door was shut closed tightly,along with the jiggles of the key from the outside.

"What in the world..?"

"I am very sorry,Satsuki! But i promise it's not like i wanna do it!" his voice muffled behind the door,

Just then her nose sniffed the scent in the air,when she face the front again, Tanjirou is already waiting by the centre.

"Sorry," he apologise first thing, "I asked Murata for help.."

She cursed beneath her breath;it is true after all that her sense of smell is weakening ever since she got her eyesight,she lacks on focusing her training to strengthen it instead because of the conveniences with her eyes. How could she not smell him from the afar!?

"What do you want,Tanjirou?"

"I'm sorry for lying to you!" He bows, the good ol' Tanjirou is not good at lying too so he really does feel bad