⠀⠀↳ moon twenty five

CLAN INFO

✦ Freshkill: 22
✦Herbs: 33
✦Sticks: 7
✦ Border Strength: 14.75/20
✦ Season: Leafbare (3/3)
✦ Event: Recovery
✦ Weather: Slightly ice, bone-freezing wind

____________

✦ Cats: 26
✦ She-Cats: 15
✦ Toms: 14
✦ Star Soldiers: 12
✦ Star Guiders: 3
✦ Queens: 2
✦ Starlings: 5
✦ Kits: 4
✦ Aesteroids: 2

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 28
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 2
✦ Moderately Injured: 5
✦ Severely Injured: 1
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0

____________

NEWS

Everyone was active yesterday.

Cherrysnow's kits have been born! She had five kits, but not all of them were healthy! One is blind, making them a Star Guider by default. One is deaf, making their maxed skills go down -1, and the last kit is frail-boned, making them prone to injury. A naming chain will be posted for Cherrysnow and Berrywhisker's convinence.

Because Nightstar's kits are four moons old, Nightstar has gained back one energy

Hareflame and Nightwhisker are now mates! Congrats on not having to keep it a secret anymore.

Hareflame admitted to Lostfire being their accomplice! Both have been demoted and have lost one energy. Their guards are Squirrelchaser, Ravenclaw, Sparkheart and Berrywhisker, unless this ends up changing.

Yesterday, a prophecy was received by Solarpounce, stating that the clan had seven days to find out who the secret mates were. Chaosstar, though, divorced Hareflame and Ravenclaw as per Ravenclaw's wishes, and then put Hareflame and Nightwhisker together. Hareflame and Nightwhisker were the secret mates, and Chaosstar unknowingly saved the clan. The two cats admitted yesterday that they were together.

To explain this situation better, the reason why the wild fire happened was to both punish the clan and give a sign. The fire relates Hareflame's name, allowing the clan the hint that at least one of the mate's had a fire-related name. Hareflame and Nightwhisker claim that they thought they were not the only secret mates, so they didn't plan to break up. A chain will be posted for the clan to discuss what actions they may want to take.

Pebblepaw has ranked up to Pebblechaser! Snowdroppaw is not skilled enough to rank up. Swanpaw may rank up this moon!

Burntwillow is the new clan Galaxy! CrescentClan welcomes him into this new position.

Hareflame, Honeydawn, Ravenclaw, Lostfire, Cherrysnow, Nightstar, and Squirrelchaser have been healed! Unfortunately, Skylarkpaw and Hawkpaw has passed away due to their injuries.

Nightwhisker and Morninglight are now severely injured! -3 energy.

Hareflame is slightly injured!
Nightwhisker is moderately injured!
Ravenclaw is moderately injured!
Squirrelchaser is slightly injured!
Lostfire is moderately injured!
Cherrysnow is moderately injured!
Honeydawn is moderately injured!
Morninglight is severely injured!