⠀⠀↳ moon fourty one

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 38
✦Herbs: 64
✦Sticks: 13
✦ Border Strength: 20.25/20
✦ Season: Newleaf (3/3)
✦ Event: Aftermath
✦ Weather: Rainy

____________

✦ Cats: 34
✦ She-Cats: 16
✦ Toms: 18
✦ Star Soldiers: 19
✦ Star Guiders: 6
✦ Queens: 1
✦ Starlings: 5
✦ Kits: 3
✦ Aesteroids: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 31
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 3
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 2

____________

✦ NEWS

Webbedfreckle, Nightwhisker, Berrywhisker, Icebriar, Hornedlight and Burntstar weren't active. All of them are slightly hungry (no effect).

Happy April Fools! You just lost 20 prey and 16 herbs. The extra 6 is for the poisoning

Lilacnight, Mistpelt, Blueberryhawk, Puddlesunset and Butterflywhisker ranked up!

The Murders/Attacks

Mistpelt was crouched down, waiting for a mouse to come out of hiding. She was on a hunting patrol, but wanted to catch this alone. It would be one of her first catches as a Star Soldier.

As the mouse came out, she pounced. It didn't have enough time to move, and the young she-cat killed the mouse. As she dug a hole to put the prey in, she was unaware of the creeping danger.

A cat jumped on her, covering her muzzle quickly with their paw. Mistpelt felt claws being dragged through her throat. She went limp after slight struggle.

The attacker then lifted her backleg, holding her body, and pulled. There was a small crack. The attacker blinked happily. "Perfect." There, on the russet and white she-cats hindleg, was a message:

To ALL of CrescentClan. THE WEAK MUST BE PURGED. THEY WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED WITH HER IDEALS. Long Live Madeline.

Mistpelt has been murdered! There will be a disscussion, as well as voting chain. No hints were given, as the random generator decided to be nice to the murderers.

-

"I think I smell prey. I'm going to go hunt," Foxburn announces, on a patrol. He didn't have any time to eat, which annoyed him. Now he's going to seize his chance to get a decent meal in.

Inconvenient for the cats around him? Definitely. But he's hungry, and that's enough of an excuse.

The mouse he spots seems like an easy target, but when he tries to sneak up on it, the tiny creature squeaks and starts running. The Star Soldier hisses, then goes after it.

He chases it for far too long then he should have, and now he's empty pawed. He has to go back to the patrol. Taking any longer will get him in trouble. How unfortunate.