⠀⠀↳ moon seventy

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 119
✦Herbs: 172
✦Sticks: 26
✦ Border Strength: 20.25/20
✦ Season: Leaffall (1/3)
✦ Event: Civil War: "The Meteor Shower"
✦ Weather: Intense sunlight, clear skies, oddly windy

____________

✦ Cats: 37
✦ She-Cats: 18
✦ Toms: 18
✦ Star Soldiers: 22
✦ Star Guiders: 5
✦ Queens: 0
✦ Starlings: 5
✦ Kits: 5
✦ Asteroids: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 34
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 0
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

Activity is not being done due to the war.

Silvermoon and Swansong enter the camp with two rogues and three kits...and Madeline. Read the section below to underhand what's going on.

The CrescentClan camp was active, with cats sitting around the freshkill pile and laying around, all relaxed. Many sat in groups, while others sat alone or went to their dens to rest. The mood was peaceful, and it was also quite quiet. Suddenly, there was a rustling sound near the enterance to the camp. Some Star Soldiers look up in confusion. Sapphiresong turned to the deputy. "Aren't all the patrols and hunting groups back?" She asked. Hareflame nodded, his eye set on the enterence. Nightwhisker pulled Silentkit and Cherrykit close defensively. Ravenstar padded up next to the deputy, sharing a quick glance with him.

To everyone's surprise, Swansong padded into the camp calmly, along with Silvermoon. The silver medicine cat was seemingly being held up by the white cat. Three kittens, who looked around three moons old and a lot like Silvermoon, burst in not even a second after the two cats came in. A ginger cat with black stripes covering his legs ran after the kits, grabbing two of them by the scruff and the other with his tail. Right after him was a white tabby with a ginger tail tip. Ravenstar stepped forward. "Swansong, Silvermoon, where have you been? And who are they?" The leader asked in confusion.

Swansong dipped their head polietly. "Ravenstar, me and Silvermoon were out together on an... adventure." They waved their tail towards the ginger tom. "This is Surging Storm," their tail pointed at the tabby. "And this is Snowyowl."

Before Ravenstar could speak, a white, gray and black she-cat padded in. Ravenstar's eyes widened in shock. Solarpounce, Sparkheart, Nightwhisker, and Lostfire all looked surprised. Swansong's eyes burned with pride. "This, everyone," The Comet spoke. "Is Madeline. The first known CrescentClan leader."

Random poisonings have occurred! Luckily, they didn't cause that much damage. Ravenstar, Oceanmist, Raystrike and Morninghaze are slightly injured!

Deltapaw may rank up this moon!

Please comment if I have forgotten anything!

You must get permission from the Constellation to have pets!

Active players may have second cats! However, it is also requested that you tag someone along with your application for the waiting list.
-----