⠀⠀↳ moon thirty four

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 44
✦Herbs: 81
✦Sticks: 13
✦ Border Strength: 21.50/20 (stoppp)
✦ Season: Leaffall (3/3)
✦ Event: Kidnapping
✦ Weather: Windy, oddly heavy snow

____________

✦ Cats: 30
✦ She-Cats: 16
✦ Toms: 14
✦ Star Soldiers: 16
✦ Star Guiders: 3
✦ Queens: 1
✦ Starlings: 10
✦ Kits: 0
✦ Aesteroids: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 30
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 0
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 2

____________

✦ NEWS

No activity check today.

Berrywhisker sinks his claws into an unsuspecting mouse. He picks it up to put in his pile, not paying much attention.

He comes across one of the trees with long scratch marks, shivering. They look like they come from cats, but he doesn't want to imagine that rogues are starting to get aggressive. After the huge wildfire and murder spree that occurred, the clan doesn't need any more mayhem.

When the overbearing scent of multiple cats reaches him, he knows instantly what's going on.

The Star Solider prepares to run and tell the clan. Before he can take two paw steps, three cats are emerge from the bushes on the hill. Malicious intent radiates off of them, and they attack quickly.

Berrywhisker definitely isn't weak, but it would take insane skill to fight of three cats at once. He's quickly overwhelmed, hissing loudly as a large she-cat stands over him.

"Root will be pleased. It looks like we have a good catch," the rogue standing over him declares. The kidnapped tom hears nothing else, his world going dark.

Berrywhisker has been kidnapped by rogues! A plan to get him back needs to be discussed in a specific chain, along with what the motives of his kidnappers are. Take this seriously. Do not brush it off.

Pebblechaser left her father after a training session, tired and needing to rest a bit. She wove her way across the bare, open land, entering an area dotted with sparse trees.

Suddenly, the atmosphere shifts from peaceful to deadly. She hears a snarl from behind her, and she's on the ground before she knows it.

"What kind of elite warrior are you? Couldn't even tell I was behind you?" the rogue spits the words out hatefully. He has reddish brownish fur that's clumped up with dirt. His eyes are a muddy brown.

"If you think me, a young Star Soldier, is the representation of CrescentClan, you'll find yourself in a puddle of blood before you know it," the she-cat retorts.

"Just as prideful as I expected!"

With a thwack in the head, she's out.