⠀⠀↳ moon seventy six

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 52
✦Herbs: 184
✦Sticks: 37
✦ Border Strength: 20/20
✦ Season: Leafbare (2/3)
✦ Event: Murder
✦ Weather: Snowy

____________

✦ Cats: 37
✦ She-Cats: 18
✦ Toms: 18
✦ Stars: 23
✦ Gas Giants: 8
✦ Asteroids: 3
✦ Nebulas: 4
✦ Comets: 5
✦ Black Matter: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 34
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 0
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

Shadepool has suggested a Gravity Shift. At least four other cats must join in for it to happen. Remember that a Gravity Shift can be fought in for pretty much everything and anything.

_____

Swansong dips their paw into a cold, freezing puddle, visibly upset. Something seems to be wrong, but the cause of their frustration is unknown. They flick their paw, water droplets splashing onto the snowy ground.

Suddenly, their eyes widen. They cough and start wheezing, finding it difficult to breathe. Overcome by understanding, they force their body to move forward, and desperately rip into a thin, wilted yarrow plant, swallowing as much as they can.

It's really not enough, but it does something. Throwing up part of the poison in their system, they gasp and shudder. They radiate a hateful aura and turn an accusatory glare at the bare, empty clearing.

"Well? Come out!" they yell, their voice not strong. The effort sends them into a coughing fit.

A cat steps out of their hiding place. Dipping their head, they purr a greeting. "Hello, Swansong. Did you like the present?"

"You...I never imagined it. Well, you never had a mind of your own,-" they wheeze for the hundredth time, looking like they're about to collapse, "You...there must be others..."

The cat narrows their dark, green eyes. "Of course."

A cat smashes into Swansong, barreling them into the ground. Digging their claws into the cat's chest, they take a moment to speak. "I'm sorry that you're going to have to lose your life in such a sudden way. Unfortunately, I noticed that you were getting a bit too cocky."

The attacked cat lashes out, catching their attackers already scarred cheek. Another criminal joins in, holding their victim down.

"May Madeline make you pay for your crimes," Swansong hisses.

"Madeline can do whatever she wants. I just want to finish you off, once and for all. It was nice while it lasted. You were definitely the most cunning cat I've ever met."

Slashing their throat, the group turns around and walks way, completing their kill.

______