⠀⠀↳ moon eighty three

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 35
✦Herbs: 225
✦Sticks: 37
✦ Border Strength: 22/20
✦ Season: Greenleaf (3/3)
✦ Event: None
✦ Weather: Sunny

____________

✦ Cats: 44
✦ She-Cats: 18
✦ Toms: 18
✦ Stars: 23
✦ Gas Giants: 8
✦ Asteroids: 3
✦ Nebulas: 4
✦ Comets: 5
✦ Black Matter: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 34
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 0
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

MEDICINE CAT TRIALS

-------------------------------

So, what is this, you ask? It is an "event", so to say, that we test things that medicine cats can do besides forage and train. Ever since the war, they haven't had much to do. So, we have two suggestions from cats that all medicine cats may do!

FIRST: Cooking. Only medicine cats may be able to cook. Prey can be cooked, and you will earn one extra energy by eating cooked prey. You also will be able to skip one day of eating. You can also cook herbs, which can heal better and enhance your hunting. Cooking takes one energy.

SECOND: Blessings. Medicine cats may do a ritual to bless kits and mates. Blessed cats will be happier and healthier. Non-blessed will be normal. The cursed, however, will be less healthy and unhappy. I'm thinking of making this take two energy, because rituals and stuff. This is the closest you all are getting to a cult honestly.

These trials for these two things will be for three/five moons. If feedback is positive, they will stay in the game! If the feedback is negative, they will be removed from the game. Medicine cats, if you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to dm me! 

---------------------------------

Deltawing is expecting kits. They will be born in one moon. She has no energy and has moved to the nursery.

Spicypaw and Sanddragonpaw may rank up! All kits may rank up. Kits who do not rank up in two moons will die.

also, sorry for the wacky update schedule. im a mess irl and im struggling haha. next update will be in two days and if i dont please annoy me until i do it <3

---

Lilacnight walks out of camp, foraging for herbs. An unknown cat follows and appears in front of her to strike up a conversation. Their talk is casual and enjoyable. Suddenly, during the conversation, Lilacnight finds herself pinned against the ground by them. 

The blind cat tries to break away, but the attacker doesn't budge, keeping her pinned to the ground. "So... it seems that your past sins have finally caught up." The cat's amber eyes flash with excitement(?) as they slash her throat open. They disappear as quickly as they came.