⠀⠀↳ moon fourty four

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 48
✦Herbs: 68
✦Sticks: 13
✦ Border Strength: 19/20
✦ Season: Greenleaf (3/3)
✦ Event: None
✦ Weather: Rainy

____________

✦ Cats: 40
✦ She-Cats: unknown
✦ Toms: unknown
✦ Star Soldiers: 19
✦ Star Guiders: 6
✦ Queens: 3
✦ Starlings: 3
✦ Kits: 10
✦ Aesteroids: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 30
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 3
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

Silvermoon, Icebriar, Snowdropspring, Oceanmist, and Puddlesunset were not active yesterday. They are all slightly hungry (no effect).

Hey everyone, Lex here. Me and Rose realize we made a mistake with energy, and that there was a slight misunderstanding. Cherrysnow did not have the energy to murder Burntstar. However, we decided that energy did not count yesterday. And today, everyone gets one extra energy. Except kits. This is a one moon thing for our mistake, and we apologize. Thank you :)

I sit quietly in my den, silence engulfing me. How boring. I get the news that Burntstar has been murdered, along with his daughter Pebblechaser. Cherrysnow and Ashfire where caught and executed. They're still looking for the third attacker currently. The Clan is bursting with activity.

"Can I go to the medicine den? I don't feel very well." I ask Swansong, who is guarding me. The cat scoffed.

"I can bring you a Star Guider." They replied. I wasn't going to let this go.

"Please, I can help myself. I am a Star Guider after all. Just because I was demoted means nothing." I shot back, and after a moment of hesitation, I heard a sigh.

I got up, before hearing Swansong tell me to follow them. I was guided into the den. The scent of herbs made me feel at ease. I bounded to the herb stash, going through the supply. "Hurry up." Swansong growled.

I found what I needed, and pulled it out into the open. Before it was noticable, I took the herb quickly. The effects where slightly delayed, but I felt the poison getting to me. "Hey- What the-?!" I feel some cat tackle and pin me down. I start to convulse, and lose consciousness.
Lilacnight poisoned themselves! They are moderately injured.

All liters, including the special French-cusps have been named. Congratulations! (only french because i am lazy. that or roman numerals and i know up to 3 in that so haha no)

Honeydawn has been chosen to guard Berrywhisker for three moons.

Honeydawn is now a Comet.

Ravenclaw is the new Galaxy!

Cherrysnow and Ashfire where sentenced to death.