⠀⠀↳ moon seventy nine

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 37
✦Herbs: 233
✦Sticks: 37
✦ Border Strength: 20.75/20
✦ Season: Newleaf (2/3)
✦ Event: Trial
✦ Weather: Rainy

____________

✦ Cats: 37
✦ She-Cats: 18
✦ Toms: 18
✦ Stars: 23
✦ Gas Giants: 8
✦ Asteroids: 3
✦ Nebulas: 4
✦ Comets: 5
✦ Black Matter: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 34
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 0
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

Lostfire, Oasistit, Surgingstorm, Shadepool, Hareflame and Glorywing have all joined the gravity shift and are the final line up. The Gravity Shift will commence this moon.

Turtlekit, Badgerkit, Frostkit, Iriskit and Briarkit may rank up this moon. Shrimpkit, Lobsterkit and Coralkit may rank up next moon.

------------------

Robinblaze relaxes, allowing their pelt to get warmed by the New Leaf sun. Raystrike appears suddenly, disturbing their peace by poking them in the side.

"You have to take your herbs now. Don't forget." Raystrike says loudly in her ear.

"Fine. I guess I'll be healthy." The Star drags themselves into the medicine den. All the Gas Giants where in the den, sorting herbs and bringing some in from foraging trips. They all turn to the she-cat as she walks in and sits down, waiting for treatment.

"Over there," A cat calls from somewhere in the back of the den. "your herbs should be there." Robinblaze dips her head and licks the herbs up quietly. After a moment, she starts to cough. Everyone turned around to look at her.

Webbedfreckle looks over at the herbs and gasps. "These are the wrong herbs!"

--------------------------

There was an attempted poison on Robinblaze!

-------------------------

Feathersong patrols the border, his eyes narrowed, searching for possible rogues or predators. Wind ruffles the tom's fur as he renews the scent markers. Just as he is ready to head back to camp, a bush shakes violently.

Cautiously, he pads over. The bush stops. He stands for a few more seconds, when there is suddenly a different cat on top of him.

He gasps as a paw is shoved straight over his muzzle. "Shh..." The cat whispers, leaning closer. Feathersong locks eyes with their attacker, a crazed look in their brown eyes. The tom tries to fling them off, but the cat slowly claws out a peice of their ear.

The attacker chews it slowly, then gulps and blinks. They continued, until there was only part of his face, and two legs left. Calmly, the cat licks their paws to clean the blood and stalks away.