⠀⠀↳ moon fifty nine

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 6
✦Herbs: 19
✦Sticks: 0
✦ Border Strength: 20/20
✦ Season: Leaffall (2/3)
✦ Event: Recovery (1)
✦ Weather: Cold, overcast

____________

✦ Cats: 37
✦ She-Cats: 20
✦ Toms: 17
✦ Star Soldiers: 22
✦ Star Guiders: 5
✦ Queens: 1
✦ Starlings: 5
✦ Kits: 4
✦ Asteroids: 2

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: ?
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 0
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

Snowdropspring and Morninglight were unable to escape and drowned.

Morninglight watches the water rise, trapped inside of the warriors den. Cats yowl as they try to break free, hurting each other in the process. Some cats manage to get through the entrance and start to try to leave the camp, climbing up wet soil, using their claws.

The water rises insanely fast. It's up to her torso before she can believe it. Panic burns in her throat and she finally makes it out of the den. Half-walking half- swimming through the water, she notices that the pathway out of the camp is ruined and must be very slippery.

She has to try, though.

Digging her claws into mud, she tries to crawl up. Water pushes against her, fast and unrelenting. Gasping as it chokes her, she drags herself half way up the slippery slope.

A sudden rush of water crashes into the Star Soldier, knocking her back into the camp. She falls deep under the water and tries to paddle up.

No luck is on her side. A den decides to topple, falling directly onto her. Trapped, she drowns quickly.

_____

Snowdropspring glanced around the camp in horror. Water surged into the camp, knocking cats off of their own paws. Dens were falling down, the sticks disconnecting and following the flow of the water.

She, outside of the Star Soldier den, decided to run for it. A wave was coming up from in front of her. Pelt wet, she ran to the side of the wave. But, to no avail.

The wave crashed onto her, making the cat lose her footing. Snowdropspring crashed straight through the den.

Water filled her lungs, and sticks struck her body. Before she knew it, Snowdropspring passed out.

_____

Swansong sighs, but stops quickly when it hurts their sides. Every part of their body aches terribly, which is littered with cuts, one being severe. They got trapped under a falling den while trying to evacuate, and barely managed to wiggle their way of the tight space.
A paw slips over their mouth, and they're dragged away quite easily. They try to make tiny sounds of protest, yet making any noise feels like death, so they cease.
The clan doesn't even notice Swansong being kidnapped, preoccupied by their worry. The group of cats slowly becomes less and less visible, until the Comet is gone.