⠀⠀↳ update #1: Pets

So...there's a new addition to the clan. Pets. I think this comes from Driftclan, so credits to Draco.

Anywayyy, I want to explain it because neither me nor Lex want to spend all of our time answering the same questions over and over again. This update should address everything, but if I somehow miss something, then tell me.

Section 1: What Kind of Pets Can You Get?

Of course, we have to be reasonable here. You're not going to get a bear and you're not gonna enslave a bunch of bees. But you can get some pretty cool stuff, and it depends on your rank.

✺ Star Soldier Pets

Pets for star soldiers are more violent in nature. They can catch prey or attack. They might even be able to gather sticks.

Of course, some animals are gonna be harder to train than others. Some animals are gonna be harder to get in the first place that others. Let's start a list.

Small Birds - 45% Chance
Small birds are any species of birds that range from smaller than average or even tiny. They can fly and their skill is capturing mice for the clan. The only skill that needs to be trained for this animal is obedience. Once you have that down, you can order the bird to catch a single mouse every day. It'll add one prey to the clan. They cannot aid in battles.

They have one energy for commands.

Venomous Snake - 25% chance
Snakes can attack and hunt, but can only do once every a day, like the small bird. How they are different than the small bird resides in how they can hurt the clan. The owner must remember to use the command "/trap snake" after training so the snake will be put in a secluded area. If they forget, their pet will escape and may hurt another cat. Once their obedience is at 2 or higher, they can mingle with the clan cats and be a happy non-danger noodle.

The other thing is venom level. Some snakes will be relatively weaker than other snakes, and may be completely useless if used for battle. There will be a chart for this in another section.

Venomous Frog - 15% Chance
They have two differences from the snake: they aren't dangerous to the clan, and they have much higher venom capacities. Surprising that a tiny thing like a frog can cause so much harm, right? Well, while they can't get prey, but they are nice battle buddies.

Small Dog - 10% Chance
Dogs are more intelligent than the other animals, so their skills go up to 5, and up by .50 when being trained. They can learn to forage, heal, battle, and hunt. They can be commanded to do two things every day outside of training. Technically, they could also be a star guider pet.

Some dogs will be more versed in skills than others. You might get a dog with a 2/5 Battle skill and a 4/5 hunting skill. It just depends on how domesticated they are.

Some dogs will be violent, unfortunately. If they have a violence meter that is 5 or higher, the command "/trap dog" needs to be used until their obedience skill is at least 4, or else.

Baby Fox - 5% Chance
Foxes are absolute beasts with it comes to battle. They can do serious damage and easily kill cats.

Their hunting skill goes up to 5 and goes up .25 when trained, like normal pets. But their battle skill goes up to 7, and up by .50 every time trained.

There's another problem though; they can easily kill cats. Foxes are babies for six moons, just like kits. Their obedience skill only goes up by .25, too, and it needs to be three by the time they are at the age where they might not want to be peaceful. The entire clan needs to sacrifice energy to helping the original owner train them. If you fail, the consequences will be vast.