⠀⠀↳ moon fourty three

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 54
✦Herbs: 65
✦Sticks: 13
✦ Border Strength: 20/29
✦ Season: Greenleaf (2/3)
✦ Event: None
✦ Weather: Rainy

____________

✦ Cats: 40
✦ She-Cats: unknown
✦ Toms: unknown
✦ Star Soldiers: 19
✦ Star Guiders: 6
✦ Queens: 3
✦ Starlings: 3
✦ Kits: 10
✦ Aesteroids: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 30
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 3
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

Amberwillow, Squirrelchaser, Hornedlight, Honeydawn and Duskcloud were not active yesterday. They are slightly hungry (no effect).

Burntstar lays on the floor of the Constellation den, thinking about many things, mostly about how much he wants a dog. He hisses in frustration as he remembers just how many birds he's found instead.

He meets the gaze of a medicine cat, whom he didn't even realize walked in.

"Oh, hello. What do you need?" The Galaxy asks.

The cat does not respond, their eyes fiery and hateful. Another two cats slip in, and before he knows it, he's pinned against the ground and outnumbered.

"How dare you?! What are you all doing?!" He is ignored. The medicine cat moves forward, setting down a leafwrap. Burntstat struggles desperately as the contents of this leaf wrap are slowly revealed. Nobody seems to be in a hurry but him.

"I'll poison you like how you poisoned the life of others," the murderer snarls, cramming death berries down the leaders throat. The other two cats instantly shove their paws onto the Galaxy's mouth while he's held down. He convulses, but he is muted.

He dies once from the berries. Then again. Then again. Claws slowly bury themselves into his pelt, leaving deep gashes. He dies. Then again.

His last life bleeds out of him quickly, like he has no more strength to try to fight what's happening.

Amberwillow walks in, confused looking. Then she realizes what's going on. She launches herself at Ashfire before he makes an attempt to make an escape.

But the tom and his veiled crime partner make their way out of the den, unharmed and off the hook. Except for one, who still has one more goal.

Ashfire has been caught aiding in the murder of Burntstar! There will be a punishment chain for discussion.

Cherrysnow runs through the clearings, urgency in her pace. She knows that Ashfire is done for, but the other tom she was with was quite lucky.

Will she have that luck? Only partly.

The Star Soldier doesn't have the time to plan or sneak. It's all or nothing, and she's already chosen all.