⠀⠀↳ moon seventy eight

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 37
✦Herbs: 232
✦Sticks: 37
✦ Border Strength: 20/20
✦ Season: Newleaf (1/3)
✦ Event: Trial
✦ Weather: Rainy

____________

✦ Cats: 37
✦ She-Cats: 18
✦ Toms: 18
✦ Stars: 23
✦ Gas Giants: 8
✦ Asteroids: 3
✦ Nebulas: 4
✦ Comets: 5
✦ Black Matter: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 34
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 0
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

Creamspots and Splashdeer were unable to become mates because of their signs.

Lostfire, Oasistit, Surgingstorm, Shadepool and Hareflame have all joined the gravity shift. That is five cats, so the Gravity Shift will commence. Last minute joiners must make a command today, if they want to participate.

Sycamorepaw searches for the scent of prey, annoyed by the snow freezing his paws. Putting his nose to the ground, he smells burrowed-in animals

A body crashes into him, rolling him against the ground. He's pinned down by a particular cat, their eyes shinning.

"This is revenge," the cat hisses, digging their claws into the apprentices stomach.

"Hah! Of course that's what you say. You're spoiled rotten, not used to the world working in any way that doesn't benefit you. I'll haunt you from the other side." Sycamorepaw glares, their eyes reflecting deep, hidden hatred.

"Shut up," the murderer commands, drawing their claws repeatedly over their victims body. They use the same claws to rip the furry skin and start pulling the cat's insides out. Sycamorepaw, delirious from pain, doesn't understand what's happening.

"What are you doing...," he slurs. The murderer laughs and opens their mouth wide.

"Consuming the evidence, dear."

______

Sycamorepaw has been murdered and cannibalized! Vote on who the murderer may be. Yes, there is a hint, specifically found in the dialog.

Cherrypaw decorates Strawberry, his venomous frog, with a pretty flower crown. "You know, I feel like I remember you from somewhere. Like we're...connected, little frog."

The stalking cat hides in the bushes, slowly creeping up. They step up a twig, a loud crack resounding in the forest. Cherrypaw whips their head around, confused and wary.

The cat throws themselves onto the apprentice. They try to pin the apprentice down, but are thrown off.

"You...why are you trying to attack me?" he asks, unsheathing his claws and preparing for a possible fight.