⠀⠀↳ moon fifty two

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 7
✦Herbs: 150
✦Sticks: 22
✦ Border Strength: 21.50/20
✦ Season: Newleaf (1/3)
✦ Event: None
✦ Weather: Snowy

____________

✦ Cats: 37
✦ She-Cats: 21
✦ Toms: 16
✦ Star Soldiers: 19
✦ Star Guiders: 6
✦ Queens: 4
✦ Starlings: 3
✦ Kits: 10
✦ Asteroids: 3

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 37
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 0
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

Hailpaw, Glorypaw, Deltapaw, Oasispaw, Eveningpaw, Nightwhisker, Hareflame and Ravenstar were inactive. Glorypaw is moderately hungry (-1 energy). Hailpaw, Deltapaw, Oasispaw, Eveningpaw, Nightwhisker, Hareflame and Ravenstar are slightly hungry.

Lilacnight, Silvermoon and Lostfire have been ranked down to Asteroids! Lilacnight and Silvermoon will rank back up in 4 moons. Lostfire will rank back up in 9. It is Honeydawn and Swansong's job to guard them.

"Come on, Tinsel! You have to listen to me!" Blueberryhawk cries, frustration bubbling in his chest. The little frog is adorable, but she's also fiercely stubborn.

"You're lucky you're cute," the tom grumbles. Tinsel sticks out her tongue and then hops over, nuzzling his leg. Yup, definitely cute.

A body smashes into the toms, causing him to yowl in pain. His bones are brittle and easy to hurt, but he's also skillful. Lashing out, he lands a good blow on the cat's chest, yet it isn't enough.

"Tinsel!" he screams in desperation. The stubborn frog makes a quick change in personality, moving forward swiftly. That's enough to scare the attacker away, who knows that frog can do serious damage.

Blueberryhawk jumps up and turns around, running away. The attacker chases them, closing the distance between them.

They run into a lake that's only a foot deep. The tom is about to cross it when they feel weight pressing into them, forcing them against the wet ground.

"Why? How could you do this?" He asks. Anger stirs inside. "Why?! Because I was born weaker? Is that it? You want an easy victim, you coward?"

"I'm sorry. I really am." The murderer slices the toms throat open, then pushes him into the water. Their death is quick, painless.

Blueberryhawk was murdered! There will be a discussion chain, doubt any of you will use it. Tinsel also needs a new owner.

Ravenstar, Webbedfreckle, Sparkheart and Raykit where fully healed! Creamkit, Swansong and Squirrelchaser caught hayfever (-1 energy)

Emberkit can rank up this moon!

Please comment if I have forgotten anything!