⠀⠀↳ moon eighty five

✧CLAN INFO✧

✦ Freshkill: 51
✦Herbs: 237
✦Sticks: 37
✦ Border Strength: 22.25/20
✦ Season: Leaffall (3/3)
✦ Event: None
✦ Weather: Sunny

____________

✦ Cats: 44
✦ She-Cats: 18
✦ Toms: 18
✦ Stars: 23
✦ Gas Giants: 8
✦ Asteroids: 3
✦ Nebulas: 4
✦ Comets: 5
✦ Black Matter: 0

____________

✦ Cats Needing To Be Fed: 34
✦ Slightly Hungry: 0
✦ Moderately Hungry: 0
✦ Starving: 0
✦ Slightly Injured: 0
✦ Moderately Injured: 0
✦ Severely Injured: 0
✦Greencough: 0
✦ Whitecough: 0
✦ Hayfever: 0
✦ Cough: 0
✦ Fleas: 0
✦ Rabies: 0
✦ Frostbite: 0
✦ Brain Damaged: 0
Kidnapped: 0

____________

✦ NEWS

MEDICINE CAT TRIALS  (2/5)

-------------------------------

So, what is this, you ask? It is an "event", so to say, that we test things that medicine cats can do besides forage and train. Ever since the war, they haven't had much to do. So, we have two suggestions from cats that all medicine cats may do!

FIRST: Cooking. Only medicine cats may be able to cook. Prey can be cooked, and you will earn one extra energy by eating cooked prey. You also will be able to skip one day of eating. You can also cook herbs, which can heal better and enhance your hunting. Cooking takes one energy.

SECOND: Blessings. Medicine cats may do a ritual to bless kits and mates. Blessed cats will be happier and healthier. Non-blessed will be normal. The cursed, however, will be less healthy and unhappy. I'm thinking of making this take two energy, because rituals and stuff. This is the closest you all are getting to a cult honestly.

These trials for these two things will be for three/five moons. If feedback is positive, they will stay in the game! If the feedback is negative, they will be removed from the game. Medicine cats, if you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to dm me!

---------------------------------

Cold wind blew, hitting Oceanmist's black and white fur. She shivered, then took a deep breath. Darkness covered the forest like a blanket, with the moon shining brightly in the night sky. She felt at peace, now lying down in the grass. As she closed her eyes, she heard a bush ruffling. Oceanmist lifted her head and scented. Nothing. 

 Suspicious, she stalked over to the bush. "Its midnight..." she muttered. "Why would someone sneak around this late?" The ruffling stopped. The black and white cat sniffed around once again, but to no avail. Turning around, the weight of a different cat landed on her, making her collapse to the ground. She yelped, wildly flailing underneath them. 

 They pierced their claw into her neck. She tried to call out for help, but couldn't. She attempted to get a good look at them, but the darkness hid them excellently. The attacker tossed her body to the side and fled, their green eyes glowing in the dead of the night.

---------------

Oceanmist has been murdered! There will be a chain posted for discussion. Please use it!