Chapter 5: Fullmetal vs Crimson

(A/N if you're wondering why crimson, it's cuz Kimblee, remember that guy, used explosions a lot and was called the crimson alchemist. so yeh)

Izuku and Ochaco stood outside the large building. All Might had yet to give the signal to begin. Iida and Bakugo were both inside guarding the bomb. Izuku was busy rambling on about strategies that Bakugo and Iida might use. He turned to Ochaco to explain his plan.

"Ok. Bakugo is most likely going to go straight for me. This will leave Iida to guard the bomb. Bakugo is the heaviest hitter, and Iida doesn't seem to be the type to mess up. You'll have to be fast. I'll take care of Bakugo as soon as I can, and come help you out." Izuku explained in detail.

Ochaco nodded. Izuku seemed confident that he could take care of Bakugo with ease. Izuku had obviously been planning this for a while. "Izuku..." she said, concern coating her words. Izuku turned his head to see his best friend. "You seem pretty angry with Bakugo. I mean, after everything he's done, I don't blame you. So, I'm not going to stop you from going after him. I don't know if this is some kind of revenge, or just wanting to pass the test. But either way..." she grabbed Izuku's hand. It sometimes broke her heart to hold the hand of the person she admired, and feel something artificial, "Don't be blinded by revenge."

Izuku looked into her chocolate brown eyes, the concern and fear painfully obvious in them. Izuku nodded. "I won't. I promise." he said, earning a smile from the brunette. 

They were interrupted as the horn blared, signalling them to begin the exercise. They both charged in, and both split up.

***

Iida was trying to play the part, and doing so well, even throwing in his own maniacal laugh. Bakugo, however, wasn't having it. He was too focused on Deku.

"That damn Deku. I don't even know how he managed to get anywhere near this school, but one thing's for sure. I'll make sure he KNOWS he doesn't belong here." Bakugo thought to himself. "Hey, glasses, stay here. I'm going after that damn Deku." he said.

Iida turned to retort. "But, Bakugo!" he said while chopping the air with his hands, "Would it not be better for me to go after them? I am the faster of the two of us."

Bakugo turned and glared at Iida. "We're splitting them up! Besides, I've got a score to settle with that Damn nerd."

Iida knew that there was no stopping Bakugo. He was thankful that Bakugo would be taking Midoryia out of the equation, seeing as he was able to destroy that enormous robot during the entrance exams. Iida sighed and went back to guarding the fake explosive.

***

Izuku and Ochaco had split up to cover more ground. Izuku was waiting for Bakugo to show up, and Ochaco was looking for the bomb. 

Izuku knew he said that he wouldn't let his anger get the better of him. But even so, he was going to enjoy this. 

He heard the echoes of blasts, and felt the building rumble. Izuku got ready. He waited for the ash-blonde to appear. Waiting silently, breathing slowly. He felt the vibrations and shock waves get closer, and closer, until he heard that infamous calling card. 

"DEKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Izuku quickly transmuted a wall to protect from Bakugo's attack. Bakugo quickly blasted through the wall, and almost tackled Izuku, but was met with Izuku's metal fist, sending him back through the hole he had created.