Chapter 6: USJ

Izuku felt the rumble of the bus on his seat. Mr. Aizawa said they were heading to a UA owned facility called USJ to do a rescue practice. The entire class was currently on the bus going there, Bakugo currently yelling about something, but Izuku didn't pay any attention. He had learned not to. He turned his head to look out the window, seeing the city wiz by in a blur of blue and grey. A lot more green than usual, however. Izuku ignored this. It wasn't too important.

Izuku turned his head away from the glass panel separating the inside of the bus from the outside world. He was thinking about how he finally managed to defeat Bakugo. After all these years, he finally managed to prove a point to that hotheaded bully. Still, while he felt satisfied with his job, he also felt something else. Something that he least expected to feel, especially when on the topic of Bakugo. Regret. Why would he regret beating Bakugo? He hated Bakugo. 

His train of thought was interrupted by Ochaco. He turned to see her staring at his face. "Um, Ochaco? Are you ok?" he asked.

She quickly realized what she was doing after that and turned away quickly. "N-nothing. I wasn't doing anything. What do you mean?" she sputtered out nervously, the blush apparent even from behind. 

Izuku blushed as well. "Oh, ok just-" He was cut off by Ochaco.

"It's just, I never noticed how green your eyes were before. They're kind of... mesmerizing." she said, her blush growing, as well as Izuku's. 

Izuku reached his hand over to Ochaco's. Her soft, delicate hand wrapped in his metal fingers. Izuku looked into her eyes once again. Her brown swirls, almost gold, locking with his forest-green. 

The moment between the two was interrupted as the bus stopped with a slight lurch. "We're here." Mr. Aizawa said, his tired expression ever evident. The two teens felt a sense of disappointment wash over them, as their hands released one another, their blush still apparent. Everyone nervously exited the bus, Iida making chopping motions outside the door while telling everyone to exit the bus in an orderly fashion. 

Izuku stopped Ochaco before she exited the bus. "Hey, um..." he said. Even though he tried to act like the calm and collected Alchemist, he was still extremely awkward around girls. "...do you maybe want to try that again sometime?"

Ochaco's blush returned to full force. "Um... yeah. Ok. How about, just dinner?" she asked nervously as the two exited the bus.

Izuku rubbed the back of his neck. "A-actually, there's something I've always wanted to do with you." he said. "It's a bit embarrassing though." he would've stopped and agreed to her original offer then, but she insisted that he tell her. "Um, I've always wanted to dance with you." he said, as he nervously looked away. 

Ochaco was still blushing madly, her face almost matching Kirishima's hair. But soon she looked Izuku in the eyes again, and smiled. "Sure, I'd love to." she said, while beaming at him.

Izuku's heart soared. "Ok! Great! Tonight after school?" he said. She nodded. Their attention was then pulled towards the pro-hero thirteen. Ochaco had stars in her eyes as she saw her favorite hero standing right in front of them.

Thirteen then began to explain the rules. But nobody was paying her any attention. They were all too focused on the black mist behind her. She stopped after Aizawa got into a defensive stance, and put his goggles on. 

Soon after the mist surrounded the majority of the facility, Out stepped a blue-haired man covered in... hands? "Well then. Let's begin, shall we?" he said, his voice sounding sickly, and scratchy.

The mist then enveloped pockets of students, seemingly teleporting them to random points around the facility. Izuku ran forward to grab Ochaco, but was teleported away from her before he could. Now, he was on what looked like a fake boat with his classmates, Tsuyu Asui, and Minoru Mineta, to whom Izuku groaned upon seeing. Izuku then saw several villains coming out of the small pockets of black-mist around the facility. He wasted no time in transmuting a spear from the metal of the ship they were on, and running towards the hoards of villains, tossing the spear and impaling one of the villain's legs.